Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Petite, move out of the way...
Dilbert don't say a damn thing...
Burk, you've been replaced (by Petite, ijs)
SL you and I have done all of this work to meet her and she pulls the Shay-Shay...
Hmmmmm...must be why we like her soooooooo damn much!!!!

Nice manuever Shayla. Petite, may want to hire bodyguards, TEX is coming to Canada!
Well go get her...SL has moved on....he has a new lust..actually two....
She's mine, she's mines! Got Damnit!!!! I want her, where is her??? Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Shayla and I meet after long months of mijo-STALKerade. She agrees to meet me, even an numerous reviews from well-established fems, and an intense Fuck-fest with her Canadian sista...it took a lot for me to convince HER.

We meet in a well-lit, popular restaurant with more than 1 exits (no 1-in-1-out stuff). Shayla has done her homework on me and knows that once we meet, she IS getting fucked! Publicly or privately, HER choice.

Shayla is a doll, but I like imperfection in a fem...and Shayla is a 'defect of Perfection'. She's a FREAK. Not given to social weak ass norms, religious dogma...frankly, Shayla does NOT give a shit. But, yet, she does...believes strongly in treating people right, and doing the right thing...

Well Shayla, my DICK is a person(a), and I expect YOU to do the right thing! LMMFAO!

Shayla and I awake from "passed-the-fuck outness", she laying on me. I'm aching and in pain, dizzy, but shit, I'm with Shayla...it's all good. Shayla realizes she has yet to enjoii and treat my DICK with "righteousness" and begins to swallow him, soft into her mouth at first, but DAMN he grows, full IMPACT...poking, watch the teeth, slirp, slirp...

Yes, cover and hop on TOP, fuck me baby, sensually, softly, collapse on my chest and let me ream you (FUCK the shit out of you) from "under". I learned that from your (Canadian) sista...yes, you are getting FUCKed then devoured...

memoires from mijo diaries
Sarah Connner:

Here you go Mijo.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-kayffsGAU

I'd pay big money to have those log legs wraped around me! LOL
No need for the link...(you insulted me...trust in me!)
So SL, you goin' SD, panties or what, giving up on Shayla??? I've got google earth on that asssss! Giving up?
SL, at this rate, now, I've gotta post 10 to your posts...so be patient...thancks (Shayla thread ONLY, ECCIE I'll never catch you...reviews, I've got Victoria Jolie, next Shayla. You, after 120+ will be POINTLESS...Shayla is my key)...
But, Shayla has nothin' to do wit you man...do get a swole head man!
Cool.
I want Shayla...YOU?
Remove the panties SL, and the t-shirt (YOURS), LMMFATFMFATFOLMMFATFOLLOL
DAMN, this 10:1 is hard dude, What the fuck, dude....
Shaylya, eat me...

(we have seconds limits too, as in 16 secs, what the damn?)
Bite me Shayla...(16 seconds)...
I want to eat you Shayla...