For those who need proof of election fraud....

. I might weigh in except I agree with about half of what he says. Originally Posted by Tiny

i agree 100% with what i say

BAHHAAAAAA
it's not a defense. never was. you are missing the point. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If you say so
If you say so Originally Posted by matchingmole

thank you valued poster
I disagree wholeheartedly. First some evidence that's driving me this way:

https://www.fox5ny.com/news/shipment...hicago-airport Originally Posted by GastonGlock
fake id card's bar code works correctly???
damn, that very concerning.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23088 Originally Posted by bambino
it's not a defense. never was. you are missing the point. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
he says so!!!
thank you valued poster Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

you know you can always say "unthank you unvalued poster". lol.
Hard to figure?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23313

No way Joey Bribes won.
Just why to many questions ,,,, And if the Puddens crowd was really honest they would want them answered BUT ,,NO Mr Bill just believe the box
I hate what happened for our country in Georgia, but I must say, if there ever were a pair of senators I didn’t shed a tear for over losing seats, those would be Loeffler and Perdue.

Perdue was held below 50% by several hundred thousand fraudulent ballots cast statewide. And HE KNEW IT. So did Loeffler.

The GOP Machine, in order to dispatch Trump, clearly told them to stay silent. They’re not stupid. They knew Biden mysteriously gained 6x more new votes than Clinton in a state he didn’t campaign in. A state red since 1996, when the incumbent gains 370k new votes.

They didn’t count on the snake biting them on 1/5. They screwed around, and found out. Loeffler is particularly detestable, lying to her own constituents about contesting the electoral certification, and backing out with a convenient excuse over a supposed “insurrection.”

Happy trails, RINOs. Hate it for America, but for you - we know you knew, and did nothing.
To find evidence of political corruption, follow the money.

In Georgia, follow the money regarding Governor Brian “CCP” Kemp’s appointment of Loeffler to the U.S. Senate. How did Kemp’s huge debts get paid off AFTER he was sworn in as Governor? What is up with his recent land purchases?

Check Perdue and Loeffler finances. They should welcome the review. He who has nothing to hide, hides nothing.

Georgia is a cesspool of corruption.
ALL politicians claim to be Patriots.

Are they?

If they do not support and publicly demand a full forensic audit of the November 2020 election in every state, they are NOT Patriots.

Any person who is willing to allow the fake Biden presidency to continue without challenging the November 2020 election is NOT a Patriot.

RINO Republicans who used Trump to “win” office (and raise money) but do not Fight for Trump are NOT Patriots. I think they are Democrats in disguise. Or Communists/Globalists in disguise.

The issue is black and white. There is no in between. You are either a Patriot or a traitor to We The People.

Fix November 2020 and save America.

Allow November 2020 to stand and you will watch America fall. It is happening NOW to our rights set forth in the Bill of Rights.

Without fixing 2020, we have no election integrity.

Without election integrity, we have no country.

#FightBack to save country and our liberty.

Lin ��❤️����

www.FightBack.law
Here is a little Game Theory to chew on. The Horowitz Report was handed to the DIA [Defense Intelligence Agency] and later on the DNI Report accompanied it. The military is responsible for the exchange of Presidential power from one person to another [Inauguration]. Could they on good conscience to the Oath hand over the USA to Biden and his handlers [CCP]? Did they send AF1 to pick him up for his inauguration? Did they recognize him as CIC [Commander in Chief] during this phony inauguration? Now they post pics of him on Twitter from the WH Oval Office with Trump in the window reflections. The answer is simple yet hard to believe. This is why this peocess takes so long. We haven't even dealt with Crimes Against Humanity yet. Buckle up Patriots, its gonna be a wild ride.
Hard to figure?

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23313

No way Joey Bribes won. Originally Posted by bambino
These rabbit hole conspiracy theories get wackier by the day. Oh and more garbage as well. Each theory is dumber than the next.