Interesting or Funny Show Cases

We have history in the making. I guess I can divulge that I love Dallas here as the thread is so big that the ass holes on ECCIE won't find me here.
We have history in the making. I guess I can divulge that I love Dallas here as the thread is so big that the ass holes on ECCIE won't find me here. Originally Posted by tucson
Good point T... no one reads an SL threAD! LOL
Paris Star has the eyes you could fall into. I guess I am just an old romantic fool.
18.... all righty then!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=85299

Originally Posted by Still Looking
She must be a SL fan, she is 48 now. SL you added 30 yrs to her in just a few hrs, leave a few of the young ones for me.
Thisguy23
leave the old ones for me I don't have time to train the young ones. The young one don't have the stamina to last the night.
Thisguy23
leave the old ones for me I don't have time to train the young ones. The young one don't have the stamina to last the night. Originally Posted by tucson
You and I would get along just fine.
You and I would get along just fine. Originally Posted by thisguy23
Ahhhhh you know T is hung like a bear... right? I'm not judging.... but just FYI. Don't let that Dallas bootty throw you. But then she has certainly throw a few in her time! LOL
Hey SL... pick me up two tacos, a pack of Salems and bring some covers! She did said thank you and where are the covers? I said I'm already wearing it! LOL

Ahhhhh you know T is hung like a bear... right? I'm not judging.... but just FYI. Don't let that Dallas bootty throw you. But then she has certainly throw a few in her time! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
As long as he takes the old ones and I get there before you do to get the young ones I'll be happy.
As long as he takes the old ones and I get there before you do to get the young ones I'll be happy. Originally Posted by thisguy23
OK, picture #7. Check out those finger nails! Opps there it is! LOL

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=100439

That is some great looking nails.
Hey SL... pick me up two tacos, a pack of Salems and bring some covers! She did said thank you and where are the covers? I said I'm already wearing it! LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You know that very same thing happen to me with a girl. She did not ask me to bring covers but it was a lot of tacos she wanted. She never got her tacos.
You know that very same thing happen to me with a girl. She did not ask me to bring covers but it was a lot of tacos she wanted. She never got her tacos. Originally Posted by Salsa man
Some times you need to give a taco to get a taco! LOL