The Bills : )

Now they can’t suffer what would be a huge letdown against a reeling Chargers team Originally Posted by Lantern2814
That's why I say McDermott needs to go. Seems like he isn't capable of keeping the fire lit for games against teams that they should beat with #17 on the bench!
Yep, try to win out and see what is Originally Posted by lilylivered
Buffalo has a very good chance of winning out in the coming weeks, provided there's no dysfunction.
Buffalo has a very good chance of winning out in the coming weeks, provided there's no dysfunction. Originally Posted by The Drummer
Been a lot of that this year lol
They are a good team
They have a chance
Game Day!!
GO BILLS : )
odds are Bills by 12 mmm so its not looking good

i'll go Bills by about 3mmm maybe
guys ares we ...playin?

...aints its ons tv?
SUPER BOWL!!!!
Yes toilet bowl go Jill's
The goal is getting nearer....
The goal is getting nearer.... Originally Posted by lilylivered
hoping for 5 in a row ????

would be hard ta beat lost 4 in a row
Yep, time for the years prediction..
I think the AFC East is going to be tougher but I believe that the Bills will take the division.
I dont have a whole lot of confidence in the back up QB position.
I am going to say that they will end up
11-6 Originally Posted by lilylivered
still in the running
Off-Topic:

In 1970, the AFL was absorbed into the NFL. The ten AFL franchises joined three existing NFL teams -- the Baltimore Colts, the Cleveland Browns, and the Pittsburgh Steelers -- to form the merged league's American Football Conference.

So, before the advent of the merger was, clearly, the inception of the American Football League.

Proceeding this, there were only the original NFL teams -- the Browns being one of them and the Giants another.

This being fact those in our region, interested in the sport, were of the Giant's camp or Cleveland's.

And, today, there are still many "descendants" of seasons past.

Cleveland looks relevant now for the first time through the course of a few decades!!!
next

Patriots

The Patriots are lost. Bill Belichick might even get fired! But this is a Bills team the Patriots somehow beat earlier this year. Could they pull off another ridiculous upset?
Belichick loves playing the Bills.....
board out of my ass I look up Bills vs Pat's

ugh now my head hurts
OK Most have bills wining note: not all
scores all over the place

so I'll go with I looked to fucking soon LOL