Random Thoughts

I need to be close to a town. Like within 3 miles of a Walmart
I need to be close to a town. Like within 3 miles of a Walmart Originally Posted by Danielle Reid

LOL
I built a cabin on small farm that I own, its 10 miles out of town at the end of a dead end gravel. After building it I got to where I liked the peace & solitude of being there instead of it being a weekend getaway its now my home. Got rid of house in town & spend all my time there now.

Only draw back is when the Crown bottle gets empty got to drive to town to refill

Big positive thou is when weather is nice & a lovely lady visits you can throw a blanket in the back yard with no worries Originally Posted by WMJ4657
That sounds like paradise! Now that I’ve paid my current house off, I plan on starting to build my dream home within the next 2 years. A log home on land, also! Really hoping to find some land that has a creek on the property. Love the sound of water.

I love the log homes on this site.

www.pioneerloghomesofbc.com
I always thought it would be cool to have an underground bunker - like one of those old missile silos converted into homes. Even better, build a regular house on top of the entrance and have the whole structure of most of the house concealed below it.

Like this, but with a normal house on top.

Really hoping to find some land that has a creek on the property. Love the sound of water. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

My land has two creeks on it, one that has water & one that is smaller so only has water during rain events. My youngest granddaughter loves playing in the larger creek. Have found several Arrowheads & other artifacts in the creek when the water level is low. I have 80 acres & its has about 50 acres of woods so I just love it!!
I wonder if helping my boss get laid would get me a leg up at work.
I always thought it would be cool to have an underground bunker - like one of those old missile silos converted into homes. Even better, build a regular house on top of the entrance and have the whole structure of most of the house concealed below it.

Like this, but with a normal house on top.

Originally Posted by SpankyJ

I guess you could consider it a very large safe room.
I guess you could consider it a very large safe room. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Watch out Ginger if he ever builds it. I have this vision of You waking up to Spanky saying “It puts the lotion on its skin.”
Watch out Ginger if he ever builds it. I have this vision of You waking up to Spanky saying “It puts the lotion on its skin.” Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I mean I might put lotion on someone's skin, but if I do, that skin is certainly going to remain attached to them! lol
Watch out Ginger if he ever builds it. I have this vision of You waking up to Spanky saying “It puts the lotion on its skin.” Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I mean I might put lotion on someone's skin, but if I do, that skin is certainly going to remain attached to them! lol Originally Posted by SpankyJ
LOL! Just for the record, I have eczema and I do appreciate all offers of rubbing lotion into my skin. As long as said skin remains attached to my body.
  • cboat
  • 02-03-2018, 10:27 AM
I wonder if helping my boss get laid would get me a leg up at work. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Male or female???
I wonder if helping my boss get laid would get me a leg up at work. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Keep good records and it just might!

Male or female??? Originally Posted by cboat
Male.

Keep good records and it just might!

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I just need the guy to chill out and reduce my workload haha
I think it's wrong that only one company makes the game Monopoly.
still wakin up with a woody. i take that as a good sign.