Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

You Forgot To Capitalize Every Word In Your Reply Originally Posted by corona
Don't say I didn't warn you about that glitter
Don't say I didn't warn you about that glitter Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You would have to come to Dallas first.
You would have to come to Dallas first.
Originally Posted by corona
Not Necessarily lol
So I guess we could say the return of the eminent Dorthy is imminent, which basically means she'll be back in a minute. Originally Posted by TinMan
Imminent means something is just about to happen not that someone/thing will be right back quickly. As in I'll bet a trip to Dallas is imminent for Dorfy to cash in on all her hooker eminence.

But now worries, she's back, back again, Dorfy's back, tell a friend...

Where's the welcome back thread?!?
Imminent means something is just about to happen not that someone/thing will be right back quickly. As in I'll bet a trip to Dallas is imminent for Dorfy to cash in on all her hooker eminence.

But now worries, she's back, back again, Dorfy's back, tell a friend...

Where's the welcome back thread?!? Originally Posted by armature
Dang it, the attempted rhyme fell flat. So much for my hip-hop career aspirations.
Where's the welcome back thread?!? Originally Posted by armature
She'll have to write her own...
nobody cares.
nobody cares. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Obviously you do because your still here
I care.

Welcome back, sexy!
Welcome back sexy!!! I still got that ass massage with your name on it!!!
Welcome back sexy!!! I still got that ass massage with your name on it!!! Originally Posted by TheDallasClient
Yippeee lol
I care.

Welcome back, sexy! Originally Posted by THN
Kiss
Welcome back, Sugar Tits
Dang it, the attempted rhyme fell flat. So much for my hip-hop career aspirations. Originally Posted by TinMan
Even if you had written perfect, poetic prose, it would have fallen flat on my ears. It's not you. It's so me. I'm in it for the beat.

nobody cares. Originally Posted by submarineracer
I think you wuv you some Dorfy. Tony seemed hot to write it so I'll give him till manana. If he's MIA, I'll do it. I think we all expected the blessed event to happen tomorrow anywho.
There's this new rule. You're not officially back until you show us your sweet tits.
There's this new rule. You're not officially back until you show us your sweet tits. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
How about a throat punch