TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Was Hillary Clinton's name on your ballot? You said she would be the Democratic candidate for POTUS.

Trump had his approval rating at -7.6% on October 3rd. It is now at -11.6. Biden and Trump still tied in the polls in Texas. TEXAS!!! Aren't the poll supposed to be moving in Trump's direction as they did at this point in time in 2016? Maybe 2020 is different. lol.
Lol. Everythings different now!! I'm still going with Trump - I know the polls say Biden but my gut tells me it's Trump.
Honestly, I can't wait till it's over. I am so sick of those political ads interfering with my TV watching! I'm talking both parties!
I bet Hillary is sitting up in her house thinking "damn it, I knew I should of ran." Oh well, there's always 2024!!

Was Hillary Clinton's name on your ballot? You said she would be the Democratic candidate for POTUS.

Trump had his approval rating at -7.6% on October 3rd. It is now at -11.6. Biden and Trump still tied in the polls in Texas. TEXAS!!! Aren't the poll supposed to be moving in Trump's direction as they did at this point in time in 2016? Maybe 2020 is different. lol. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Knows nothing, has done nothing Biden... vote TRUMP!!!
I thought you'd like watching all the ads with you baby in them,ellen.
Lol. Everythings different now!! I'm still going with Trump - I know the polls say Biden but my gut tells me it's Trump.
Honestly, I can't wait till it's over. I am so sick of those political ads interfering with my TV watching! I'm talking both parties!
I bet Hillary is sitting up in her house thinking "damn it, I knew I should of ran." Oh well, there's always 2024!! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
On the ads I agree. Such negativity on both sides!! First an ad by Cornyn which is all negatives towards Hegar. Then the next ad is by Hegar which it all negatives towards Cornyn.

Tonight's debate should be fun. Trump is alredy crying "Foul" due to who he believes to be a biased moderator and the rules which will shut off his mike which will not allow him to interrupt Biden.
As long as the majority of the polls continue to show Biden with a comfortable lead, as they did for HiLIARy in 2016, I will remain confident of a Trump victory .....
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 07:46 PM
As long as the majority of the polls continue to show Biden with a comfortable lead, as they did for HiLIARy in 2016, I will remain confident of a Trump victory ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
You will know if Trump has lost early on if he loses Florida which will have their results out early on.

If Biden wins Florida....it's over.

If Trump wins Florida....the party will have just begun.

You will know if Trump has lost early on if he loses Florida which will have their results out early on.

If Biden wins Florida....it's over.

If Trump wins Florida....the party will have just begun.

. Originally Posted by WTF
Kinda agree here. Although The last several elections Florida couldnt state a winner till late. North Carolina is the key IMO!
Kinda agree here. Although The last several elections Florida couldnt state a winner till late. North Carolina is the key IMO! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I would say Pennsylvania. If Biden wins Florida it is all over for Trump. Right now Biden is well ahead in Wisconsin and Michigan. Yes, polls can be wrong but let's assume for the moment Biden wins there. Now, assuming again Trump does not win any state Clinton won in 2016 which looks like a fairly safe assumption right now, Biden would have to win Pa., NC, or Arizona to win the electoral college.
If TEXAS votes for Biden, it is over, and TEXAS is overwhelmingly turning out right now.
TEXAS - yea, I did it in all caps too - is not going blue in 2020. Don't get your hopes up Yssup...again. You know, I do hate to see a grown man cry.
He's a grown man?? Who knew?? ..... sure doesn't act like one .....
TEXAS - yea, I did it in all caps too - is not going blue in 2020. Don't get your hopes up Yssup...again. You know, I do hate to see a grown man cry. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Trump won Texas by 9% in 2016. The fact that there is any discussion of Texas turning blue in 2020 shows how far Trump has fallen in 4 years. The latest poll by Quinnipiac has Trump and Biden TIED. Average of all polls has Trump up 4%.

It will be interesting to see after the election in how many states Trump improved his percentage victory margin over 2016.
Is it for certain that if the election went to the electoral college as in 2016, that Chump would prevail again. These are different times.
Is it for certain that if the election went to the electoral college as in 2016, that Chump would prevail again. These are different times. Originally Posted by stikiwikit

I just read that only recently did the SC rule that the states could compell the electors to follow the popular vote. However, I am not certain if that means that every state has to do that, thus leaving room for some electors to bolt.