The Mueller report

[QUOTE=oeb11;1061654012]J666 - It is Bell's Palsy - and you do not know of what you write. BP has nothing to do with a dementia disorder. No such disorder as You identified in Beall's palsy.

And I am qualified and licensed on the subject. You are not!!!

Stick to your idiotology from NY Times and WaPo[/QUOTE]

So you’re licensed in the subject of Bell’s palsy
And rude. How cogent.
[QUOTE=oeb11;1061654012]J666 - It is Bell's Palsy - and you do not know of what you write. BP has nothing to do with a dementia disorder. No such disorder as You identified in Beall's palsy.

Stick to your idiotology from NY Times and WaPo Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So you’re licensed in the subject of Bell’s palsy [/QUOTE]

At least he knows how to spell it!!!!

https://ojrd.biomedcentral.com/artic...1750-1172-1-20
So you’re licensed in the subject of Bell’s palsy Originally Posted by bambino

[/QUOTE]

Well according to your link we are both wrong, the link spells the word Beals palsy. The important thing is the recognition of the difference between a TIA and Beals palsy, because a TIA can present itself with signs and symptoms of Beals palsy.

Sure glad your eagle eye once again caught my spelling mistake, take yourself a couple of Atta boys out of the club coffer.

https://ojrd.biomedcentral.com/artic...1750-1172-1-20 Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Well according to your link we are both wrong, the link spells the word Beals palsy. The important thing is the recognition of the difference between a TIA and Beals palsy, because a TIA can present itself with signs and symptoms of Beals palsy.

Sure glad your eagle eye once again caught my spelling mistake, take yourself a couple of Atta boys out of the club coffer. [/QUOTE]

Ring my bell Jax. You were dead wrong........As usual.

Sure glad your eagle eye once again caught my spelling mistake, take yourself a couple of Atta boys out of the club coffer. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Jesus, please pay attention to the links and actually read them.

The link calls out Beals Syndrome which is a totally different condition.

Bell's palsy is indeed the correct spelling for the condition closely looking at first like a stroke and what I think you incorrectly referred to as Bealls palsy.

Now let us return to the tired dottering old man who I don't think suffers from either of those conditions, but managed to show up in body but not spirit for the latest hearing on his big nothing burger report.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHDvj_FhcE

Actually, Robert Mueller Was Awesome

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...awesome-227478

When he agreed with Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) that the reason he did not “indict Donald Trump is because of the OLC [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion stating you cannot indict a sitting president,” many took that to mean that Mueller had affirmatively concluded that he would have indicted Trump if he could do so. Mueller clarified that point in the afternoon session. It was a rare misstep and he knew he had to fix it without regard to how it might be perceived by either side.

Bell's palsy is indeed the correct spelling for the condition closely looking at first like a stroke and what I think you incorrectly referred to as Bealls palsy.

Now let us return to the tired dottering old man who I don't think suffers from either of those conditions, but managed to show up in body but not spirit for the latest hearing on his big nothing burger report. Originally Posted by eccielover
That’s not a problem for me, not sure about your comrades. I know his presentation was bad and I also know he won’t be presenting anything before a judge. The transcript of the hearing is the argument for the underlying evidence of the Mueller report to be released. His poor health isn’t.
That’s not a problem for me, not sure about your comrades. I know his presentation was bad and I also know he won’t be presenting anything before a judge. The transcript of the hearing is the argument for the underlying evidence of the Mueller report to be released. His poor health isn’t. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Actually the transcript of the hearing provides far more compelling evidence to investigate the specifics of the items he stumbled upon, could not answer, or "claimed" was not in his purview. Investigations of all that are I'm sure well under way(by Barr and company).

His poor health is only of concern to show the depths the Dems will sink to regardless of what it does to a person to try and find something on Trump. Mueller had no business being called back again by Congress and if they had done their diligence they would have known what it was doing to the man.

As EC9500's video shows, Mueller was at one point a great non-partisan energetic investigator/etc. His latest showing in these hearings confirm those days are well over and maybe he's just a little past ripe to be taken seriously.

Now let us return to the tired dottering old man who I don't think suffers from either of those conditions, but managed to show up in body but not spirit for the latest hearing on his big nothing burger report. Originally Posted by eccielover

If anybody watched WWE broadcasts years ago, Jim Ross suffered from Bell's Palsy toward the end of his run there. You could see the signs as his face was drooping slightly, similar to stroke victims. Not a mental disorder, totally a physical thing.
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2019, 06:02 PM
Thank you Dr. Koop!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

C Everett Koop, MD was a pediatric surgeon - died in 2013.

I doubt his spirit appreciates anything much from the DPST peanut gallery.
  • oeb11
  • 07-28-2019, 06:11 PM
J666 - It is Bell's Palsy - and you do not know of what you write. BP has nothing to do with a dementia disorder. No such disorder as You identified in Beall's palsy.

Stick to your idiotology from NY Times and WaPo Originally Posted by oeb11
So you’re licensed in the subject of Bell’s palsy Originally Posted by Jaxson66

J666- Matter of Fact - I do hold a current license and Board certification

You do not.

Bell's palsy is a facial nerve disorder with no relation to Stroke, Transient ischemic attacks (TIA), or cerebrovascular disease.

Beal's Syndrome - Congenital contractural arachnodactyly (Beals syndrome) is an autosomal dominantly inherited connective tissue disorder characterized by multiple flexion contractures, arachnodactyly, severe kyphoscoliosis, abnormal pinnae and muscular hypoplasia. It is caused by a mutation in FBN2 gene on chromosome 5q23.

I doubt J666 can understand any of the definition of Beal's syndrome - which also has no relation to stroke or Transient ischemic attack (TIA)

J666 and This refusal to give up his foolish posting, and hold to his narrative is characteristic behavior of the DPST's - who hold to their idiotology ( see movie Idiocracy) regardless of facts easily available - but refuse to read and check their facts.

J666- decides to defend to the death what likely was a minor error - but showed he had no idea what he was writing of - and no basis for Fact in Medical Literature.

I am in agreement that Mueller's demeanor during his testimony before Congress is concern for his health and well-being.
J666- Matter of Fact - I do hold a current license and Board certification

You do not.

Bell's palsy is a facial nerve disorder with no relation to Stroke, Transient ischemic attacks (TIA), or cerebrovascular disease.

Beal's Syndrome - Congenital contractural arachnodactyly (Beals syndrome) is an autosomal dominantly inherited connective tissue disorder characterized by multiple flexion contractures, arachnodactyly, severe kyphoscoliosis, abnormal pinnae and muscular hypoplasia. It is caused by a mutation in FBN2 gene on chromosome 5q23.

I doubt J666 can understand any of the definition of Beal's syndrome - which also has no relation to stroke or Transient ischemic attack (TIA)

J666 and This refusal to give up his foolish posting, and hold to his narrative is characteristic behavior of the DPST's - who hold to their idiotology ( see movie Idiocracy) regardless of facts easily available - but refuse to read and check their facts.

J666- decides to defend to the death what likely was a minor error - but showed he had no idea what he was writing of - and no basis for Fact in Medical Literature.

I am in agreement that Mueller's demeanor during his testimony before Congress is concern for his health and well-being. Originally Posted by oeb11
What the fuck does my assessment of Mr Muellers condition have to do with medical literature. My medical skills come from being a front line Paramedic for twelve years. During that time I earned and maintained an ACLS, ATLS, BTLS and PALS certifications. My assessment was from experience and countless hours of Physicians protocol training. I’m out of practice writing incident reports and documenting my treatment.

,Take that as your win and leave me the fuck alone.
A TIA can last a few minutes, hours or a day. It’s often mis diagnosed as Bealls palsy which resolves itself in twenty four hours. My point being I disagree with your assessment of dementia. He was struggling with recall but still exhibited the capacity to bring his memory into focus. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
There's nothing wrong with Mueller. Besides you and no one else in here is dully qualified to make a medical diagnoses based on a video. So quit tooting your own horn you don't what you are talking about.
There's nothing wrong with Mueller. Besides you and no one else in here is dully qualified to make a medical diagnoses based on a video. So quit tooting your own horn you don't what you are talking about. Originally Posted by Levianon17
See post 1108