Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

• oeb11
  • 11-16-2019, 09:52 AM
But But , But - Roger Stone!!!
horseapples - just TDS hate.

Thank you for being a source of such amusement with such idiocy, j666.
White House Budget official with knowledge of delay in military aid to Ukraine testifies in impeachment probe

The first official from inside the White House Office of Management and Budget to break ranks and testify in the impeachment inquiry against President Trump appeared for his closed-door deposition Saturday morning, offering insight into the decision to delay military aid to Ukraine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7ec_story.html

The line of patriots grows longer each day. Viva la Patriots
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine @: 4:33

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DsCEyQoYyk
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 10:06 AM
Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine @: 4:33

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You do realize that Obama is not President anymore right?

Nor is Clinton.

You do realize that Obama is not President anymore right?

Nor is Clinton.

Originally Posted by WTF
We are discussing the one thing at which lib-retards excel: hypocrisy. Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine; so, lib-retards can go fuck themselves over a 55 day intermission -- Ukraine received its first shipment of javelins in April 2018. Throughout Odumbo's eight years in office, Odumbo gave them NONE!
  • WTF
  • 11-16-2019, 10:40 AM
We are discussing the one thing at which lib-retards excel: hypocrisy. Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine; so, lib-retards can go fuck themselves over a 55 day intermission -- Ukraine received its first shipment of javelins in April 2018. Throughout Odumbo's eight years in office, Odumbo gave them NONE! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And your dumbass hasn't yet figured out that Trump does the exact opposite of Obama and then tries to rename it as his own.

He has tried to do that with Iran , NAFTA and evidently with Ukraine.

Except in Ukraine he got caught trying to swap money Congress had given for some dirt on a domestic political opponent. Got caught and will probably get impeached.

He will still give Ukraine to the Russians if he gets reelected.

And your dumbass hasn't yet figured out that Trump does the exact opposite of Obama and then tries to rename it as his own.

He has tried to do that with Iran , NAFTA and evidently with Ukraine.

Except in Ukraine he got caught trying to swap money Congress had given for some dirt on a domestic political opponent. Got caught and will probably get impeached.

He will still give Ukraine to the Russians if he gets reelected.

Originally Posted by WTF
I'm smarter than any jackass that would vote for Odumbo or hildebeest, and I damn well know that dim-retards are fucking hypocrites!

Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine; yet, lib-retards are hysterically screaming about a 55 day intermission in lethal aid that had no impact on a damn thing of consequence.

These fucking whining, falsely-hysterical, jackass lib-retards can go fuck themselves. Trump gave Ukraine more Javelins Ukraine in April 2018 than Ukraine ever got from that lib-retard cock-sucker Odumbo. Odumbo gave them NOTHING!
Oh my, I'm a jackass Originally Posted by Jaxass66
I'm a dumbass that lives in a bubble

Originally Posted by WTFag
I'm smarter than any jackass that would vote for Odumbo or hildebeest, and I damn well know that dim-retards are fucking hypocrites!

Odumbo provided ZERO -- NADA -- ZILCH lethal aid to Ukraine; yet, lib-retards are hysterically screaming about a 55 day intermission in lethal aid that had no impact on a damn thing of consequence.

These fucking whining, falsely-hysterical, jackass lib-retards can go fuck themselves. Trump gave Ukraine more Javelins Ukraine in April 2018 than Ukraine ever got from that lib-retard cock-sucker Odumbo. Odumbo gave them NOTHING!
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Listen up you sniveling cunt, you want to piss and moan about Obama, Clinton, Bidens or the deep state bulshit start your own topic.

This threads topic is the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Anyone who wanted to read this entire thread can determine your fucking ignorance and stupidity. If I were a petty man I would rub your nose in your bullshit posts daily.

I’m aware you deny the truth and facts the House committee shoves up that fat lying bastards ass with each hearing. Hell, every intelligence agency in the US agrees the Russians attacked the 2016 election but you and the rest of the fucking ignorant trumptards.

Defend your Fuhrer with facts or move on.
Listen up you sniveling cunt, you want to piss and moan about Obama, Clinton, Bidens or the deep state bulshit start your own topic.

This threads topic is the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Anyone who wanted to read this entire thread can determine your fucking ignorance and stupidity. If I were a petty man I would rub your nose in your bullshit posts daily.

I’m aware you deny the truth and facts the House committee shoves up that fat lying bastards ass with each hearing. Hell, every intelligence agency in the US agrees the Russians attacked the 2016 election but you and the rest of the fucking ignorant trumptards.

Defend your Fuhrer with facts or move on.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Fuck-off your damn self, you whining jackass. You didn't say a fucking word about Odumbo denying Ukraine lethal aid, but your jackass ilk is literally making a federal case out of a 55 day intermission, you fucking hypocrite! Odumbo gave more lethal aid to ISIS than he ever fucking gave to Ukraine: suck on that fact, moron.
But But , But - Roger Stone!!!
horseapples - just TDS hate.

Thank you for being a source of such amusement with such idiocy, j666. Originally Posted by oeb11
And thanks oeb69 for reminding me that a trumptard is beyond living in reality. I sometimes feel pity for them and then I get a reminder of the stupid ignorant state they choose to live in and I say “ fuck them”.
If I had any balls I would rub your nose in your bullshit posts daily... Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Go ahead and try. My money is on IB.
Go ahead and try. My money is on IB. Originally Posted by lustylad
I have yet to read a post by any of these leftist traitors that touches IB

It’s not even close
  • oeb11
  • 11-16-2019, 01:33 PM
+1 and +1
hatred and DPST is synonymous. They got nothing else.

The usual nazi nazi ydkys.

Grow up and get a brain - DPST
LOL
Go ahead and try. My money is on IB. Originally Posted by lustylad
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’
I have yet to read a post by any of these leftist traitors that touches IB

It’s not even close Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’