Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

search is your friend, ji ji ji
much to do about nothing.......short version.........a whore points out a whore being in Oklahoma and Mississippi at the same time (ECCIE ad and BP ad)........another whore takes up for the traveling whore.......Lorde posts a BP ad for an un-named whore that looks suspiciously like the whore taking up for the traveling whore (thincking that this will somehow get Lorde banned)......the 2 BP ads are posted around the same theme (classic cars), implying a connection between the two whores.

What is missed (maybe) in the exchange is where the protective whore already admitted to a connection to the traveling whore in one of her post titles........thus, any attempt to connect the two whores via BP ads is not actionable by the local modtard.
Lorde's seeking some street cred.
More like splashing in a big pond. So, he doesn't get the Jimmy Hoffa treatment in a little pond.
The whore kept posting pictures without asking the providers permission,,,,
A picture was delivered to me to post,,,I am giving her a dose of Karma
medicine. Someone had to do it,,ji ji ji Splash, Splash.I don't give a fuck
about being banned. She loves to say,,OUTING!!!!
Newsflash dude: No permission is needed. If a girl uses pictures for advertising her business anywhere on the Internet you're free to post them up here without fear of retribution from the moderator staff.

Girls can't selectively decide what pics get put on Eccie and what pics they use for providing elsewhere. Unless they're Facebook pics or something else of a personal nature in which case that's a different matter entirely.

Any mod who tells you differently is wrong. Also, that ambassador is likely one for a reason.

....and I thought Htown threads were dumb sometimes. I want my brain cells back.
I will be Banned shortly ... Originally Posted by Lorde
TGTBT.
^ji ji ji,,,She is mad at Dearhunter. He derailed the thread,,according to the Lady writing in Red ink.
The coast is clear,,,Thanks to DearHunter
The coast is clear,,,Thanks to DearHunter Originally Posted by Lorde
fuckin dearhunter
crying shame he doesn't help you get in the sp*der H*le,,,,ji ji ji
only afraid hiders want to be in the hider hole.

and not inviting me in proves the fear of my avatard.
and not inviting me in proves the fear of my avatard. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Q.E.D.
Old Lorde ..... she'll get over it.