Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

WB Dorfy. Think you're very lucky to have such a good friend as Marie. She took a lot of shit and kept at the good fight for you.

Edit: Interesting "that mod" won't reply. Know damn well he's reading every post.
WB Dorfy. Think you're very lucky to have such a good friend as Marie. She took a lot of shit and kept at the good fight for you.

Edit: Interesting "that mod" won't reply. Know damn well he's reading every post. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I never denied that she wasn't we are like butt cheeks we stick together...

That mod still has his nutts in harvest it's ok
I welcomed her back with my wet pussy....threAD
...Edit: Interesting "that mod" won't reply. Know damn well he's reading every post. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Why in the world would he reply or even be expected to? He is a moderator for this area and so I'm fairly sure that he peruses every topic. Babysitting/being helpful/modding the Dallas coed forum is a big part of his moderator duties.

Although I'm a big Dorthy fan, I like her spunk a lot, I don't follow along with what everyone else is fussing about with regard to this particular moderator. With that being said, that (this? lol) situation is over with now, isn't it?

Anyway ... welcome back Dorthy. It's pretty obvious you were missed. Glad you're back.

Now ... behave!!!! Wait. Don't. Your posts are more fun to read when you're being naughty!

Best regards,
Elisabeth
I never denied that she wasn't we are like butt cheeks we stick together...

That mod still has his nutts in harvest it's ok Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you were to point out again for disrespecting a Mod...how would you feel?

Please , some Dallas Mod to the dirty, pull the trigger....or is it not worth the hassle of all these Houston cry babies boohooing around here again?
Welcome Back DM!! It's about damn time you returned...
Why in the world would he reply or even be expected to? He is a moderator for this area and so I'm fairly sure that he peruses every topic. Babysitting/being helpful/modding the Dallas coed forum is a big part of his moderator duties. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
I feel he should be responsible for his actions and I sincerely believe if he were in the right most members would take his side. I took his only comment on the subject as bragging he banned her and when people, some pretty smart and reasonable people, questioned him he didn't justify his actions, just a lame excuse.

While you can't please everyone (though you seem to come pretty close), I think his actions gave the site a black eye. Don't know Dorfy but like her spunk too and it's a totally personal opinion that the mod's reaction was excessive to her just having some fun that based on the views of that thread seem to indicate others had interest too. Heck, Vi isn't banned and she's about the biggest threat to the hobby around.

Totally respect you and your opinions EW, just feel the right thing, and I know this won't happen, is to let the membership decide his fate as a mod. Think I've gotten points from just about every mod and my normal reply to them is I understand and agree with them. I cross the line all the time and accept my points if warranted.
If she did not deserve points for what she was banned for she deserved them in some other thread. She is mouthy as fuck , that brings points. She is smart enough to realize that or should be. I know her tribe is ... why they embarrassed themselves so, I'll never know. Well , I know but I can not tell.
My pussy is so wet right now for you, DM...get your ass to Dallas, because believe me, I will come knocking on your door on Friday when I return! Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Just remember without video, it never happened.
Why in the world would he reply or even be expected to? He is a moderator for this area and so I'm fairly sure that he peruses every topic. Babysitting/being helpful/modding the Dallas coed forum is a big part of his moderator duties.

Although I'm a big Dorthy fan, I like her spunk a lot, I don't follow along with what everyone else is fussing about with regard to this particular moderator. With that being said, that (this? lol) situation is over with now, isn't it?

Anyway ... welcome back Dorthy. It's pretty obvious you were missed. Glad you're back.

Now ... behave!!!! Wait. Don't. Your posts are more fun to read when you're being naughty!

Best regards,
Elisabeth Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Why thank you darlin
If she did not deserve points for what she was banned for she deserved them in some other thread. She is mouthy as fuck , that brings points. She is smart enough to realize that or should be. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
+1000. It's not like she got banned for one thing. She accumulated points and was bound to get banned even if the last point she got was questionable at best. Being a mod has some gray areas and judgement calls sometimes have to be made. She put herself in that situation, not the mod. She needs to put her hot mouth to better use.
I feel he should be responsible for his actions and I sincerely believe if he were in the right most members would take his side. I took his only comment on the subject as bragging he banned her and when people, some pretty smart and reasonable people, questioned him he didn't justify his actions, just a lame excuse.

While you can't please everyone (though you seem to come pretty close), I think his actions gave the site a black eye. Don't know Dorfy but like her spunk too and it's a totally personal opinion that the mod's reaction was excessive to her just having some fun that based on the views of that thread seem to indicate others had interest too. Heck, Vi isn't banned and she's about the biggest threat to the hobby around.

Totally respect you and your opinions EW, just feel the right thing, and I know this won't happen, is to let the membership decide his fate as a mod. Think I've gotten points from just about every mod and my normal reply to them is I understand and agree with them. I cross the line all the time and accept my points if warranted. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
On A Serious Note

I Will Admit I Deserved Every Point I Have Ever Received & Ive Never Denied That & Most Of The Time Made Sure I Made It Worth The Points I Was Given..

But In All Honesty I Still Feel As I Was Wrongly Pointed That Day....

I Was Singled Out For One Although Others Received A Warning As Well But No Points Were Given To Them. I Will Admit When Im Wrong But This Time I Feel As If I Wasn't..

But Im Glad To Be Back & Have Much More Respect For A Few Other Tards & Whores...

Dorfy feels all warm & fuzzy & greatly appreciates all the love I honestly didn't know how many people actually enjoy my posts till I was gone... It opened my eyes & warmed my little whore heart when I received all the emails & such...

Wink Dorfy
Welcome back baby!!!
+1000. It's not like she got banned for one thing. She accumulated points and was bound to get banned even if the last point she got was questionable at best. Being a mod has some gray areas and judgement calls sometimes have to be made. She put herself in that situation, not the mod. She needs to put her hot mouth to better use. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
You don't know if I was bound to get banned or not actually I was 2 funky days away from points dropping off and I was aware of this.. That's not the issue here the issue is I was singled out & pointed for unfair reasons & if it wasn't for him I would have still been there..

I didn't put myself in any situation because his warning said to stop trolling telling a whore she is cuban on Tuesdays isn't trolling and damn sure isn't racist..
Welcome back baby!!! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I Freaking Missed You!!!! Muahhhh