TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

The only way Twitler wins is via coup. It will take the shape of legal challenges, which the people of this nation will not abide again. Especially since the biased courts decided that Bush beat Gore,

It’s up to us, not them.
Oh Jesus, you poor thing - TDS has settled into your little brain. Seek help ASAP.

The only way Twitler wins is via coup. It will take the shape of legal challenges, which the people of this nation will not abide again. Especially since the biased courts decided that Bush beat Gore,

It’s up to us, not them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Barrett is now on the Supreme Court! Kudos to the Senate and especially to Trump!
Barrett is now on the Supreme Court! Kudos to the Senate and especially to Trump! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I don't know whly you are giving kudos to Trump. It was a done deal. POTUS gets to nominate a justice and the Senate confirms it. In this case a Republican POTUS and a Republican Senate. Barrett seems well qualified to be on the court. But no one, myself included, did not think she would be approved. No big surprise.
131lies. In a recent Wisconsin rally Chump spouted 131 inaccuracies and untruths. It is obvious to any half wit that the half wit in chief will say just what pops into his head and anything that he thinks will get him elected. He chump supporters eat his shit up, not being smart enough to know they are being taken. Sad commentary on the intelligence and discernment of many Americans.
131lies. In a recent Wisconsin rally Chump spouted 131 inaccuracies and untruths. It is obvious to any half wit that the half wit in chief will say just what pops into his head and anything that he thinks will get him elected. He chump supporters eat his shit up, not being smart enough to know they are being taken. Sad commentary on the intelligence and discernment of many Americans. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Guessing aoc was in charge of the clicker!
-

131lies. In a recent Wisconsin rally Chump spouted 131 inaccuracies and untruths. It is obvious to any half wit that the half wit in chief will say just what pops into his head and anything that he thinks will get him elected. He chump supporters eat his shit up, not being smart enough to know they are being taken. Sad commentary on the intelligence and discernment of many Americans. Originally Posted by stikiwikit
Obviously, AE, WD and the usual suspects have no issue with a pathological liar “leading” this great nation through one of the darkest and most perilous times in history.

Can’t get under a bar that low.
One of the darkest and most perilous times in history. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's probably the most privileged statement I've read this week.
Please do tell me what President has not lied? Start with George Washington and that little ole cherry tree.
Better scurry on over to your safe place Trump- will be winner of this election soon. Maybe if we get lucky he'll work out a way to go another term in 2024. President for life!! How many libturds heads would explode if this were to happen?........I'd love to see it!

Obviously, AE, WD and the usual suspects have no issue with a pathological liar “leading” this great nation through one of the darkest and most perilous times in history.

Can’t get under a bar that low. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
  • rogue
  • 10-30-2020, 12:11 AM
Hi Ellen-I am hoping for a Trump win-but I am not convinced-first-we need 270 on election night and it's over-while many here in NY are hoping to flip even part of the state-Clinton is now on the EC and their votes will go to the popular vote-and I am sure she and Cuomo will have a lot to do behind the scenes-BUT-with PA and NC and a few more states that have gotten the ok to have their mail ins be later then Nov 3-you KNOW all that mail will be miraculously for Biden by the time it arrives-and-you have to wonder how many mail in votes that were delivered-ads well as early voting in person-will be counted, counted correctly or altered before the count..the sad thing is Barrett could have weighed in on this and she didn't for some reason...another concern of mine...xxx
Hi Ellen-I am hoping for a Trump win-but I am not convinced-first-we need 270 on election night and it's over-while many here in NY are hoping to flip even part of the state-Clinton is now on the EC and their votes will go to the popular vote-and I am sure she and Cuomo will have a lot to do behind the scenes-BUT-with PA and NC and a few more states that have gotten the ok to have their mail ins be later then Nov 3-you KNOW all that mail will be miraculously for Biden by the time it arrives-and-you have to wonder how many mail in votes that were delivered-ads well as early voting in person-will be counted, counted correctly or altered before the count..the sad thing is Barrett could have weighed in on this and she didn't for some reason...another concern of mine...xxx Originally Posted by rogue
LOL

anyway, it's in the bag for biden. man will legitimately win the presidency.
also lets not but but but the polls were wrong in 2016!!!

lets take a look at what it looked like 4 days before the election in 2016 and 4 days right now

it's over
Please do tell me what President has not lied? Start with George Washington and that little ole cherry tree.
Better scurry on over to your safe place Trump- will be winner of this election soon. Maybe if we get lucky he'll work out a way to go another term in 2024. President for life!! How many libturds heads would explode if this were to happen?........I'd love to see it! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
So, are you telling me you like the person who lies the most? Why didn't you say so! He has earned Lie of the Year multiple times from a well established, near non-biased source. Should have told me this a long time ago when you ducked my first question to you about Mexico paying for the Wall. I would have left it alone. But you tried to be like your baby and lie about me.
But if you want a person that is set to be a liar in chief for life, you should really go to Russia. Putin has it locked down there.

But here's to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwhh...ature=youtu.be
In the last week, ye verily - mere days, of the election (which many could argue is mostly accomplished already, owing to mail-in fraud schemes), Joe-mentia Hiden is - wait for it, wait for it - hitting the campaign trail.

Strategic or Startled? [You] make the call.

Was Hillary Clinton's name on your ballot? You said she would be the Democratic candidate for POTUS.
Trump had his approval rating at -7.6% on October 3rd. It is now at -11.6. Biden and Trump still tied in the polls in Texas. TEXAS!!! Aren't the poll supposed to be moving in Trump's direction as they did at this point in time in 2016? Maybe 2020 is different. lol. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX