Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

+1 and +1
hatred and DPST is synonymous. They got nothing else.

The usual nazi nazi ydkys.

Grow up and get a brain - DPST
LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Revealing Testimony at Roger Stone Trial Indicates Trump May Have Lied to Mueller, Committed ‘Perjury’ Originally Posted by Jaxson66

3 times really???

there's a multi-quote function on this board.

try to use it.

White House budget official says decision to delay aid to Ukraine was highly irregular

The testimony from Mark Sandy, the first employee of OMB to testify in the House impeachment probe, appeared to confirm Democrats’ assertion that the decision to withhold nearly $400 million in congressionally approved funds for Ukraine, including millions in lethal aid, was a political one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7ec_story.html
White House budget official says decision to delay aid to Ukraine was highly irregular

The testimony from Mark Sandy, the first employee of OMB to testify in the House impeachment probe, appeared to confirm Democrats’ assertion that the decision to withhold nearly $400 million in congressionally approved funds for Ukraine, including millions in lethal aid, was a political one.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7ec_story.html
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Odumbo delayed such aid to Ukraine FOREVER. On the other hand, Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS.
Odumbo delayed such aid to Ukraine FOREVER. On the other hand, Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So what? That has nothing to do with the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. He’s being impeached for attempting bribery of a head of a foreign state. His goal was to begin a lie about his likely political opponent and have his cult and the Fox opinion network spread his lies in hopes of reelection.

He failed and his fat lying ass will be impeached. Moscow Mitch and the rest of the pukes who enable that lying mutha fucker can suck his ass and let him go. But his fat lying ass has more coming. Can you spell perjury?
So what? That has nothing to do with the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. He’s being impeached for attempting bribery of a head of a foreign state. His goal was to begin a lie about his likely political opponent and have his cult and the Fox opinion network spread his lies in hopes of reelection.

He failed and his fat lying ass will be impeached. Moscow Mitch and the rest of the pukes who enable that lying mutha fucker can suck his ass and let him go. But his fat lying ass has more coming. Can you spell perjury?

You and your ilk are fucking hypocrites, that's what. Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine, but Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. So, your current, mock outrage at a temporary delay is pure, lib-retard hypocrisy.

You and your ilk are fucking hypocrites, that's what. Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine, but Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. So, your current, mock outrage at a temporary delay is pure, lib-retard hypocrisy.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Once again, So what?

Still doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with the crimes of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Once again, So what?

Still doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with the crimes of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
It has every fucking thing to do with you and your ilk being fucking hypocrites, that's what. By your lib-retard standard, Odumbo is a fucking CRIMINAL because Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine. He was already a criminal because Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS.
Once again, So what?

Still doesn’t have a fucking thing to do with the crimes of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

except Trump hasn't committed any crimes. see your problem here?
It has every fucking thing to do with you and your ilk being fucking hypocrites, that's what. By your lib-retard standard, Odumbo is a fucking CRIMINAL because Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine. He was already a criminal because Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know this, Obama spent eight years in office without getting his ass impeached unlike that fat lying bastard.

Start you a Obama thread so your Cult can hang out and bash Obama or whoever. Take Kidmoron with you, you would think he would get the message.
I know this, Obama spent eight years in office without getting his ass impeached unlike that fat lying bastard.

Start you a Obama thread so your Cult can hang out and bash Obama or whoever. Take Kidmoron with you, you would think he would get the message. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Proves nothing other than the fact that you and your ilk are being fucking hypocrites. Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine, but Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. You need to worry about Horowitz and Barr.
Proves nothing other than the fact that you and your ilk are being fucking hypocrites. Odumbo provided NO lethal aid to Ukraine, but Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. You need to worry about Horowitz and Barr. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I’ll most likely die of old age waiting on the perfect report from piss boy Barr, in the meantime I’ll be posting truth and fact about the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.
Senior national security official ties key official more closely to Trump on Ukraine in impeachment inquiry

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on the National Security Council, testified that between July 16 and Sept. 11, he understood that Sondland had spoken to Trump about half a dozen times, according to a transcript of his sworn Oct. 31 deposition released by House committees Saturday. Trump has said he does not know Sondland well and has tried to distance himself from the E.U. ambassador, whom Trump put in charge of Ukraine policy along with two others, even though Ukraine is not part of the European Union.
“His mandate from the president was to go make deals,” Morrison said of Sondland.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...c7e_story.html

But, but, but, the perfect transcript about the perfect call released by the perfect president
I’ll most likely die of old age waiting on the perfect report from piss boy Barr, in the meantime I’ll be posting truth and fact about the impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're one of Schiffty's minions and all you know is Schitty lies. You and Schitty are hypocrites, and you better have your affairs in order because dim-retards are about to pay the Barr tab.
You're one of Schiffty's minions and all you know is Schitty lies. You and Schitty are hypocrites, and you better have your affairs in order because dim-retards are about to pay the Barr tab. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Better to be on the side of right than the side of ignorant assholes who are following a lying mutha fucker to the point of no return. Go for it.