YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

For whatever reason I have been completely unable to post from my iPhone this afternoon...it took me an hour and a half just to post my last comment. I finally gave up and used my YummyPhone to post, and it worked right away...bleh.
For whatever reason I have been completely unable to post from my iPhone this afternoon...it took me an hour and a half just to post my last comment. I finally gave up and used my YummyPhone to post, and it worked right away...bleh. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Eep.
The site has been slow for several days now.
It's pretty frickin annoying...rrr
Originally Posted by YummyMarie
LMAO, thanks DG, that made my day...muah!
One more thing that makes me Yummy

I would be hungry except I just removed a pineapple upside down cake out of the oven.
So this makes me laugh.. http://vinescope.com/i-forgive-him-248.html Originally Posted by Valerie
Hilarious...imagine the impact if every wife was willing and capable of doing this sort of things...my how business would suffer...wah wah waaaahhhh...
Let's do this dance and raise the dead in this thread...LOL

Hilarious...imagine the impact if every wife was willing and capable of doing this sort of things...my how business would suffer...wah wah waaaahhhh... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
My best mate sent it to me with the caption, "This is totally us!"... And she's right, so I nearly pissed myself after having watched it...
At a bar, sitting next to the sexiest red-head I've ever met in my life. Not sure if I should muster up the courage or just goto the bathroom and rub one out...lol...votes???