For those who need proof of election fraud....

The Mockingbird propaganda media wants you to focus on the messenger of truth and NOT the message of TRUTH. So the propaganda media falsely attacks the messenger because the message of TRUTH cannot be successfully attacked. TRUTH is incontrovertible.

Propaganda media playbook is the same playbook as that of the devil. The devil is not creative. The devil is like a broken record that just keeps repeating itself.

Occasionally, I share posts from others because the message is true even if the messenger may not be authenticated.

I try my imperfect best to recommend channels of those I believe are truth-givers. But always remember I am imperfect and could be wrong.

You should ALWAYS do the research yourself to connect the dots to arrive at your own belief as to TRUTH.

If you are a child of God, 1. listen to your heart, 2. use your common sense, and 3. trust your instincts.

The devil attacks you externally in your brain to create confusion and doubt.

Remember, the battles we fight are not against flesh and blood.

“For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”
- Ephesians 6:12
ARIZONA AUDIT��

State legislators and election officials from Georgia, Virginia, Utah, Pennsylvania, Oklahoma, and Nevada explain why the Maricopa Audit is the new "Gold Standard" of election audits.

The Arizona Audit is the most secure, transparent, comprehensive election audit in modern history.

Everything is being recorded by multiple cameras above each table and nine wide-angle feeds are being livestreamed 24/7.

There are Republicans, Democrats, Libertarians, Progressives, and Independents overseeing the process and weighing in on the procedures.

Election integrity is the #1 issue in this country and replicating Arizona Audits in other states is the only way to transparently remedy this issue.

Video:
https://rumble.com/vj03e5-state-legi...-standard.html

Subscribe: @KanekoaTheGreat
These rabbit hole conspiracy theories get wackier by the day. Oh and more garbage as well. Each theory is dumber than the next. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Except the pic is fact, do your homework. Biden also lost every traditional bellwether, short of one in his home state. The statistical probability that biden won, without good old ballot stuffing in a handful of precincts in the right states, is essentially zero.
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23615

What happened with all those Dominion lawsuits? Asking for a friend.
Lindells lawsuit AGAINST Dominion is moving forward;

#BREAKING: Court in MN just refused to stay Lindell suit against Dominion, so Dominion has to proceed to defend itself in MN!! Good News for the team on the side of truth! ������������

https://www.oann.com/judge-mypillow-...-move-forward/
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23615

What happened with all those Dominion lawsuits? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bambino
Trump is such a dumbass!! Originally Posted by matchingmole
Such a well thought out response and powerful intellect.

*rolls eyes* Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Except the pic is fact, do your homework. Biden also lost every traditional bellwether, short of one in his home state. The statistical probability that biden won, without good old ballot stuffing in a handful of precincts in the right states, is essentially zero. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
That statistical analysis might be true but only if you discount how many people hated Diaper Don. It wasn't that people wanted to vote for Joe Biden. It's that they didn't want to vote for Donald Trump. I would have voted for another Bush if it meant getting rid of that turd.
Your theory only works if overwhelming Trump hate was geographically concentrated, which is ridiculous. Open your eyes. Covid was used to (unconstitutionally) change election law, allowing enough ballot stuffing in the right places to install biden.
Fraud trying to take down a black candidate.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/ny...es-after-board

Now you know how AOC wins in NYC.

I wonder if Maricopa county also included the “test” ballots into the race...
How many of the test ballots went to one specific candidate?
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 30, 2021

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

Just like in the 2020 Presidential Election, it was announced overnight in New York City that vast irregularities and mistakes were made and that Eric Adams, despite an almost insurmountable lead, may not win the race. The fact is, based on what has happened, nobody will ever know who really won. The Presidential Race was a Scam and a Hoax with numbers and results being found that are massive, shocking, and determinative. Watch the mess you are about to see in New York City, it will go on forever. They should close the books and do it all over again, the old-fashioned way, when we had results that were accurate and meaningful.

###
Joe Biden hates Texas cause not even their dead people voted for that pisoshito...
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
JUNE 30, 2021

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America.

The New York City Election, even though an embarrassment and total mess, is far better and more accurate than my 2020 Presidential Election—so what are people complaining about!

###