YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

She is thinking the same thing about you. Go for it.
At a bar, sitting next to the sexiest red-head I've ever met in my life. Not sure if I should muster up the courage or just goto the bathroom and rub one out...lol...votes??? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Okay...perhaps I should write a review at some point but just an activities list will do for now

Activities: Convo, ball racking & poking (pool), flirting, skin2skin (our arms touched), hair flipping (OMG that hair!), lemon drop shots, jewelry admiration (I touched her boobs), giggling (about the loser trying to hit on her), mutual stroking (of egos), she said "your're sooo pretty," hair pulling (as she attacked me), LFK, DFK, nibbling...more shots, more of everything, phone number exchange
Was there taint touching?
Was there taint touching? Originally Posted by pyramider
In the future, no doubt
Last night was hot blonde night...
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Break me off a piece of that BIG BLACK DICK!!!
Last night was hot blonde night... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
With skin2skin...(no disclaimer)...
Ok I need to hook up with a provider lol
It sounds like you had better be a blonde female with a hot body.
Ok I need to hook up with a provider lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You need to HOOK UP with one or BOOK with one???
I enjoyed the blonde hottie for sure

Votes for YM's next weekend adventure/excursion?
Hook up.... Booking is no problem lol
Hook up.... Booking is no problem lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And what kind of excitement do you expect from hooking up with one? Kissing and flirting? I never mentioned having had sex with either lady this weekend...

All in all, I bought a lot of drinks, a couple of meals, flirt like crazy, kissed, copped a few feels, and got some phone numbers, but I didn't "score." I probably spent enough money for an hour with myself...LOL. The civilian world is just as expensive for a bisexual provider as it is for a man on the prowl. Stick with booking and you're guaranteed a good time

However, let me say this: I have absolutely no complaints about my weekend. I didn't expect or need to score. I'm an oddball in that I get off on the chase and the build-up. I was merely making the point that if scoring was my endgame, it would not have been worth hooking-up. I could have booked with a lady and gotten that.

On a side note...a few times I have jumped in the sack with a provider just for fun. We talked about what we owed each other, but laughed at the fact that we broke even. One time, it ended up that the lady owed ME $50, but I wrote it off as a discount...heh...