For those who need proof of election fraud....

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/23615

What happened with all those Dominion lawsuits? Asking for a friend. Originally Posted by bambino
As far as I can tell the following lawsuits are still open. It can take years for such suits to work their way through the court system.

$1.6 billion against Fox News. Smartmatic also has a $2.7 billion filed against Fox News. As of May 18th.

$1.3 billion against Giuliani and Powell. Still active as of June 1.

$1.3 billion against Mike Lindell. Lindell claims he may lose $2 billion due to the lawsuits.

A friend asked me to respond.
As far as I can tell the following lawsuits are still open. It can take years for such suits to work their way through the court system.

$1.6 billion against Fox News. Smartmatic also has a $2.7 billion filed against Fox News. As of May 18th.

$1.3 billion against Giuliani and Powell. Still active as of June 1.

$1.3 billion against Mike Lindell. Lindell claims he may lose $2 billion due to the lawsuits.

A friend asked me to respond. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Lindells 1.6 billion dollar suit AGAINST Dominion is going forward. I already posted the link. They’ll have to go thru discovery. It won’t end well for them.
Except the pic is fact, do your homework. Biden also lost every traditional bellwether, short of one in his home state. The statistical probability that biden won, without good old ballot stuffing in a handful of precincts in the right states, is essentially zero. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It was quite obvious to anyone looking without bias at the states of Michigan and Pennsylvania prior to the election that Trump would not win Michigan and was in deep trouble in Pennsylvania. Wisconsin was the state that would decide the election. I thought Arizona might also turn blue based on the fact recent elections had it leaning that way.

Overall, Democrats gained the most in the suburbs, which shifted from majority Republican in 2016 to majority Democrat in 2020, according to a Bloomberg CityLab analysis of data as of Nov. 16 for some 2,822 counties, which make up nearly 90% of all U.S. counties. These prevalent American communities went for President-elect Joe Biden by 51.2%, compared to 47.2% for Hillary Clinton in 2016, based on a classification of the suburbs from the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) National Center for Health Statistics.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/b...m-the-suburbs/

In each presidential election since 2008, urban core areas showed strong Democratic vote advantages, while small metropolitan areas and nonmetropolitan areas voted Republican to different degrees. Nonmetropolitan areas showed especially outsized Republican advantages in Trump’s 2016 victory, and his 2020 margin there stood at a whopping 34%.

However, large suburban areas in 2020 registered a net Democratic advantage for the first time since Barack Obama’s victory in 2008. This is significant because more voters reside there than in the other three categories. In terms of aggregate votes in these large suburban counties, there was a shift from a 1.2 million vote advantage for Trump in 2016 to (at last count) a 613,000 vote advantage for Biden—a nearly 2 million vote flip. In addition, Biden benefitted from more modest Republican margins in small metropolitan areas. These advantages for the President-elect were even greater in key battleground states.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2...sity-election/

So you and the other Trumpettes can bleat on about how the elections was stolen and how statistically it was not possible for Biden to win. You are wrong.
You are.
Lindells 1.6 billion dollar suit AGAINST Dominion is going forward. I already posted the link. They’ll have to go thru discovery. It won’t end well for them. Originally Posted by bambino
All Lindell has to do is prove in a court of law that his claims that Dominion Voting Systems, in fact, tampered with the election. Which he can not do.

Lindell has made claims against Dominion that are not true. A hand recount of ballots in Georgia verified that. He is trying to hide behind what he believes ar his 1st Amendment rights. Doubtful that will work.
You are. Originally Posted by bambino
Quite a bit of bullets to support your claim. Nothing. As usual. Maybe you have something from The Gateway Pundit to support your opinion.
Quite a bit of bullets to support your claim. Nothing. As usual. Maybe you have something from The Gateway Pundit to support your opinion. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Ignorance is a choice Speedy. Your so-called proven sources are proven liars and information suppressors. It’s you’re choice to stay spellbound by them. 71% of the people don’t trust them. You are in the 29%. You choose to stay there.

Oh shit. I forgot the Emoji

Ignorance is a choice Speedy. Your so-called proven sources are proven liars and information suppressors. It’s you’re choice to stay spellbound by them. 71% of the people don’t trust them. You are in the 29%. You choose to stay there.

Oh shit. I forgot the Emoji

Originally Posted by bambino
Trump lost and there are reasons why he lost. What I presented are those reasons. He won the suburbs in 2016 and lost the suburbs in 2020.

You can continue to be delusional and claim the election was stolen by some unknown fraudulent voting scenarios. 8 months since the election and not one valid claim of fraud. Just BS.
snick

You trying to convince US or yourself at this point?

Seems the latter.
The big lie
H I M won.
Trump lost and there are reasons why he lost. What I presented are those reasons. He won the suburbs in 2016 and lost the suburbs in 2020.

You can continue to be delusional and claim the election was stolen by some unknown fraudulent voting scenarios. 8 months since the election and not one valid claim of fraud. Just BS. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Biden cheated, Trump won. The world knows this. Biden is an embarrassment. He proves it everyday.
The big lie Originally Posted by Missburger

if you say so