Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Welcome Back DM!! It's about damn time you returned... Originally Posted by jojodancer15
I Know Right Thanks Darlin
You don't know if I was bound to get banned or not actually I was 2 funky days away from points dropping off and I was aware of this.. That's not the issue here the issue is I was singled out & pointed for unfair reasons & if it wasn't for him I would have still been there..

I didn't put myself in any situation because his warning said to stop trolling telling a whore she is cuban on Tuesdays isn't trolling and damn sure isn't racist.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Oh horse shit! You post whore so many mouthy fucking post that you put a target on your own back being stupid.
Just like a motorcycle rider that rides every day, put yourself out there that often you're bound to get smashed!
Now quit whining big mouth it's not the mods fault or some conspiracy, it's your own fucking fault!

At the rate you're posting your fat ass will be gone in less than two weeks. Good riddance.
You don't know if I was bound to get banned or not actually I was 2 funky days away from points dropping off and I was aware of this.. That's not the issue here the issue is I was singled out & pointed for unfair reasons & if it wasn't for him I would have still been there..

I didn't put myself in any situation because his warning said to stop trolling telling a whore she is cuban on Tuesdays isn't trolling and damn sure isn't racist.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Dorthy, you can not talk as much shit as you do and then whine about being banned. Or maybe you can but folks will just laugh.

Life is not fair....never forget that.

That and if you ever have a kitchen fire, make sure your bud Yummy is around.
Glad your back Dorthy! you go girl ! you rock!
Dorthy, you can not talk as much shit as you do and then whine about being banned. Or maybe you can but folks will just laugh.

Life is not fair....never forget that.

That and if you ever have a kitchen fire, make sure your bud Yummy is around. Originally Posted by bobbeemagee
Im not whining trust me
Oh horse shit! You post whore so many mouthy fucking post that you put a target on your own back being stupid.
Just like a motorcycle rider that rides every day, put yourself out there that often you're bound to get smashed!
Now quit whining big mouth it's not the mods fault or some conspiracy, it's your own fucking fault!

At the rate you're posting your fat ass will be gone in less than two weeks. Good riddance. Originally Posted by submarineracer

Aww someone poked the bear... poke poke poke heh

You know this thing called ignore use it & quit whining about my posting habits....

My ass is fat thanks for noticing...

Target on my own back for being stupid before you call me stupid evaluate yourself & the things flowing from your mouth...
Welcome back Ms Monroe!!!
Aww someone poked the bear... poke poke poke heh

You know this thing called ignore use it & quit whining about my posting habits....

My ass is fat thanks for noticing...

Target on my own back for being stupid before you call me stupid evaluate yourself & the things flowing from your mouth... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Well dumb ho, nothing is flowing from my mouth... Can you hear something?
I believe those are called voices in your head.
Hit the ground running.... I fucking Love it!

Welcome back!
Well dumb ho, nothing is flowing from my mouth... Can you hear something?
I believe those are called voices in your head. Originally Posted by submarineracer

Is that all you have dumb ho ooooo im so offended lmfao...
Hit the ground running.... I fucking Love it!

Welcome back! Originally Posted by Texas653678
Thanks sweetcheeks
Hey Dorthy!!!! Welcome back!! I never post but in your case glad to see that you are back on the board. Have fun!
Hey Dorthy!!!! Welcome back!! I never post but in your case glad to see that you are back on the board. Have fun! Originally Posted by driverforshow
Aww thanks darlin
How about a throat punch Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Naah, naah.

Tits only. Sorry, but them's the rules. I don't make these up. Well, except this one.
just started the official welcome back Dorthy thread in the national forum...under announcements please feel free to post..........