TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

<Pondering mode on...>

Estimated crowd size ~10,000 strong, raises a couple questions.

- Will they vote?
- Who will they vote for?

If you have a Bippy and a Bottom Dollar - you should bet them both! Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

That is all. Have a week end.
<Pondering mode on...>

That is all. Have a week end. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Yawn. Trump ignores all safety warnings about COVID and catches it. He continues to ignore it and has these rallies with no safety precautions enforced. There are no undecided voters at these rallies. The undecided voters look at these rallies and shake their heads in disgust.

NIH director 'puzzled' by politicization of COVID protection efforts, Trump's Michigan rally

The director of the National Institutes of Health, Dr. Francis Collins, expressed disappointment in the political divisiveness over protection measures against the coronavirus, as seen by the large crowds that gather at President Donald Trump's rallies.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3471417001/

Fauci says Trump is ‘asking for trouble’ by holding rallies with no social distancing

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ve-updates-us/

Trump defies virus rules as ‘peaceful protest’ rallies grow

President Donald Trump is running as the “law and order” candidate. But that hasn’t stopped him and his campaign from openly defying state emergency orders and flouting his own administration’s coronavirus guidelines as he holds ever-growing rallies in battleground states.

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...073aca8c84e8de

So we can continue to argue whether or not Trump's rallies have had a positive or negative impact on voters.

I will say that polls show about 1/3 of voters approve of Trump's handling of the virus and I will say that if Trump loses next Tuesday, that will be the primary reason why. Trump does not get it and never has.
There are no undecided voters at these rallies. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I don't think there are undecided voters at any rallies. Rallies are superfan events.

Frankly, with this election cycle, the only "undecided" people left are the ones who also can't decide what they want for dinner and need someone to make the decision for them.

I think wasting too much energy on undecideds is a bad move this time, instead, it needs to be the 40-60% of each side that doesn't even bother to show up to vote that need to be motivated.

Trump is doing a good job of motivating his supporters to the polls, and a moderate job of motivating his opponents as well.

Joe's doing a middling job on it, you can tell he's focusing on it now that they shifted to this "Battle for America's Soul" slogan, but even Joe's team seems to know that more people are voting against Trump than for him.
I don't think there are any undecided voters either. I do think there are a whole lot of R's that haven't voted yet. I voted early this year for the first time. I usually go on Election day but I wanted to get it over and done with. If you haven't voted yet - go do it! It's democracy in action.
I forgot to add - Only a couple of days left until "Not my President" Season 2 starts!!
I don't think there are undecided voters at any rallies. Rallies are superfan events.

Frankly, with this election cycle, the only "undecided" people left are the ones who also can't decide what they want for dinner and need someone to make the decision for them.

I think wasting too much energy on undecideds is a bad move this time, instead, it needs to be the 40-60% of each side that doesn't even bother to show up to vote that need to be motivated.

Trump is doing a good job of motivating his supporters to the polls, and a moderate job of motivating his opponents as well.

Joe's doing a middling job on it, you can tell he's focusing on it now that they shifted to this "Battle for America's Soul" slogan, but even Joe's team seems to know that more people are voting against Trump than for him. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I don't disagree with anything you've said.
I don't think there are any undecided voters either. I do think there are a whole lot of R's that haven't voted yet. I voted early this year for the first time. I usually go on Election day but I wanted to get it over and done with. If you haven't voted yet - go do it! It's democracy in action. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
For whatever reason, historically more Democrats vote early and vote by mail than Republicans and more Republicans vote on election day. I always vote early to avoid the lines on election day.

The historic early voting this year should bode well for Democrats. More votes cast early in Texas in 2020 than were cast in total in 2016. I still think that it is a long shot for Democrats to win Texas but Trump will not win by 9% as he did in 2016.
Yawn. Trump ignores all safety warnings about COVID and catches it. He continues to ignore it and has these rallies with no safety precautions enforced. There are no undecided voters at these rallies. The undecided voters look at these rallies and shake their heads in disgust.

... Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Would this be considered voter fraud, like the repubs claim with mail ballot, if you are killing off voters by events you stage?
In the past I've typically voted for or against someone. Pretty sure I mostly voted against the incredibly vile, entitled, corrupt and shrieking Hilbags more than I voted for Trump. With Reagan I voted against his opponent the first time and for Regan the second term.

This time is decidedly different. I'm doing both this round. Absolutely voting for Trump, but also against what the Demonicrats have become and what they are peddling. I suppose this years it's something of a 80/20 split. 80% for Trump with all his accomplishments for benefit of America and Americans first and 20% against

The below ridiculous BS also. Stay in your basement and live in fear.

Would this be considered voter fraud, like the repubs claim with mail ballot, if you are killing off voters by events you stage? Originally Posted by Precious_b
Can you supply a link to that agenda you posted, Why?
I can't seem to find it on any site that doesn't rant about "Stay in your basement and live in fear". You know, those sites you go to.

Let me help you though in finding it. Just show me which site that is Neutral (or very close to) and the top 67% of Reliability. Don't be scared to point it out. Any other place you find it would be one of those mama's basement, tin foil hat site. I'm waiting.

Oh, BTW, don't worry about the fossil fuel bit. It'll deplete itself. I think a more beneficial use of such would be paints, oils, dyes and such. Better options for keeping this country going.

It's not an election, folks.

It's an EXORCISM.

Be gone, Orange Satan!
Right On !!

Biden in a Landslide !!

It is more like an Exorcism !!
Sure is quiet.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Election being stolen right before our eyes!

This is why the dims pushed for mail in ballots!
Sure is quiet. Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Maybe ellen is riding around in a truck with flags.