ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

Does the dog also cut itself? Cue the std reviews! Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
fuckin Nikki.....
Can anybody explain this? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
yes, its funny
yes, its funny Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Wow. I had a brain freeze. I get it now.
Doe. Bucks. Double entendre.
I guess i need ocd to translate it for me.
News sources have verified people saying before being killed

" I'm so happy we dont have Donald Trump tweeting every day"!!! Originally Posted by JONBALLS

Can anybody explain this? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Doe is a female deer, bucks are male deer. Buck = also slang for cash. She did two bucks for two bucks
fuckin Nikki..... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
on some real shit, when i woke up this morning and i saw that shit on my board, i was heartbroken. I love my puppy board and I liked the interactions it brought...

And who the hell is that Nikki chick? I went to look her up on tryst...

and LAUGHED!!!!

I'm back to smiling again ^_^
I hope you gents have a lovely day! Y'all know where to find me...
its not on the way to sewage treatment plant already ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

now you tell yourself ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
fuckin ocd.....
I guess America is finding out what happens when you vote against someone instead of for someone! Last time this happened is when Jimmy Carter became President. Guess history does repeat itself. What a shame!! Originally Posted by Chris Tucker

fuckin Tucker.....
Actually, it happened last in 2016
Actually, it happened last in 2016 Originally Posted by brasil
To an extent, yep
Sir
You have no idea what your talking about on PA credit or not quit trying to spread BS Originally Posted by Dr-epg

just fucking AWESOME
what world you living in . blow your nose and dry your eyes. Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
To be honest I could care less about anyone ever apologizing about anything, especially here. But the fact that you won't "own" your error speaks of your character. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Beam me up, Scotty...
Trump was going to leave the shithole of a desert but he was not going to leave Bagram Air Base. Biggest foreign policy fuck up in the history of the United States that rests solely with Joe Biden and the Democrats. That is an undisputed fact!!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77