Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

Maybe I can tabulate between 'Main' and 'Houston' and that will pass the secs...Shayla is HOTTT
SL, once I pounce your post count, then it will be nothing but sensual recants of a 'Shayla' experience...
Dilbert, you'll be okay. I don't have MOD status, so I can't lock you out like I WANT...
Botulay and others, thancks for the compliments...going up against SL is no fuckin' joke
I'm good...need to tend to bidness in Houston...be back soon...
mijo back...I need over 69 to beat SL's posts herein...damn!
Not gonna happen...so, I'll keep my sexy ass renditions going of a 'Shayla' encounter...Cool
I think I said this before but this thread has gotten weird. Originally Posted by burkalini
YES, YES, YES...
i am bored...last time i was bored, i stared a "domesticating...'Pussy'" thread...I am very bored right now. Just kickin' rocks waitin' on Shayla.
Ok, that ain't gonna happen right about N.O.W. so I'll continue. SL, words?
As everyone can tell by now...
TELL me NO, and well, I find a way to YES
TELL me I can't, and I'll find a way! I WILL...
HATE me and I'll LOVE me, redundantly!
Try to make me shut the fuck up! And, I will SPEAK the FUCK up! over, and over, and over...
Try to make me conventional and I'll prove NON-traditional
Judge ME and I'll behave so that you HATE me! Yessss!
Try, oh just TRY to intimidate me, and I'll watch patiently on your DEMISE!
Befriend me, and I'll WAIT on your BETRAYAL!
Yes, I'm the ultimate DICK waiting on Shayla! Hate if you will, envy if you MUST, it's your world...enjoii your Hate!

Like my poem? That's mijo poetry...I'll sign autographs with my DICK (fems only)!
I think I said this before but this thread has gotten weird. Originally Posted by burkalini
you can thank mijo for that!
18 count - that VJ juice he drunk on must be slowly wearing off......

looks like he's a bit ways back to his normal self however he defines it.
Damn, and even with that, I'm STILL DOWN by 100 or so...I bow to the champ...but, Sir Dilbert, he STILL HAS a net ZERO Shayla reviews...rumor has it...he's in love...