Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

• oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 09:51 AM
Based on your first hand knowledge of Rep Jordan's shower, J666?
Ah huh, Ah huh.
Ha! You beat me to it!

Based on your first hand knowledge of Rep Jordan's shower, J666?
Ah huh, Ah huh. Originally Posted by oeb11
j666 -"Trust me"

Got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell? Or just snake oil .

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb666 I don’t have a bridge to sell, but I am putting together a trump Impeachment survival kit. And it can be yours for 19.99. Just sign up at trumpsurvivalkit at gofukyou..con

Included with offer is a gallon of Vagisil for your pussy ache.
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 10:02 AM
The usual J666 response.

So - were you in Rep Jordans's shower - about which you profess knowledge????

Scatology and nothing constructive or cogent on topic.

so easily manipulated into "Outrage"

LOL
More testimony raises the question: What did Ron Johnson know about Trump’s intentions with Ukraine?

President Zelensky asked about the security assistance. Although both senators stressed bipartisan congressional support for Ukraine, Senator Johnson cautioned President Zelensky that President Trump has a negative view of Ukraine and that President Zelensky would have a difficult time overcoming it. Senator Johnson further explained that he was “shocked” by President Trump’s negative reaction during an Oval Office meeting on May 23, when he and the Three Amigos proposed that President Trump meet President Zelensky and show support for Ukraine.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-with-ukraine/
He was already a criminal because Odumbo wasted no time issuing MANPADS to ISIS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I call bullshit on this false accusation against Obama.
Ha! You beat me to it! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Roger Stone guilty on all counts of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Stone’s indictment was the last brought by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, revealing important details about the Trump campaign’s keen interest in computer files hacked by Russia and made public by the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks. He was accused of lying to Congress and tampering with a witness, an associate whom prosecutors said Stone threatened in an attempt to prevent the man from cooperating with lawmakers.
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 11:10 AM
Roger Stone guilty on all counts of lying to Congress, witness tampering

Stone’s indictment was the last brought by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, revealing important details about the Trump campaign’s keen interest in computer files hacked by Russia and made public by the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks. He was accused of lying to Congress and tampering with a witness, an associate whom prosecutors said Stone threatened in an attempt to prevent the man from cooperating with lawmakers. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Why is not Schiff bringing it up in his "Hearings"????
Enquiring minds wish to know.

Schiff would kill for genuine "evidence"!
I call bullshit on this false accusation against Obama. Originally Posted by andymarksman

You'd be the one full of bullshit. It's documented! Odumbo and hildebeest in their illegal coup against Gaddafi armed elements of al Qaeda and ISIS.

Jordan? Isn’t that the guy who ignored what went on in his gym shower? He’s all about enabling crimes and covering crimes up, not about the finding the truth. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're stupid as fuck. Jim Jordan was a wrestling coach it was his job to coach wrestlers not investigate crime. You can bet your sorry ass Jim Jordan is all about getting to the truth and that's exactly what he's aspiring to do in these hearings.

[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"]You'd be the one full of bullshit. It's documented! Odumbo and hildebeest in their illegal coup against Gaddafi armed elements of al Qaeda and ISIS. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
So fucking what. This threads topic is impeachment of the fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office.

Take a break. You don’t have to be a asshole every day of your life.
  • oeb11
  • 11-17-2019, 02:38 PM
Take a break. You don’t have to be a asshole every day of your life.

Look in a mirror.
Take a break. You don’t have to be a asshole every day
Look in a mirror. Originally Posted by oeb11
Senior national security official ties key official more closely to Trump on Ukraine in impeachment inquiry

Tim Morrison, the top Russia and Europe adviser on the National Security Council, testified that between July 16 and Sept. 11, he understood that Sondland had spoken to Trump about half a dozen times, according to a transcript of his sworn Oct. 31 deposition released by House committees Saturday. Trump has said he does not know Sondland well and has tried to distance himself from the E.U. ambassador, whom Trump put in charge of Ukraine policy along with two others, even though Ukraine is not part of the European Union.

Shouldn’t you be trolling Tim Morrison? He’s the guy who will be calling your leader a Liar on TV.
You're stupid as fuck. Jim Jordan was a wrestling coach it was his job to coach wrestlers not investigate crime. You can bet your sorry ass Jim Jordan is all about getting to the truth and that's exactly what he's aspiring to do in these hearings. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Coming from a guy who read “ witch hunt” written by a Fox opinion network carnival barker. Jordan ignored incidents of sexual abuse in his gym shower and he’s getting his ass sued. He’s no pillar of justice he’s a fucking co conspirator just like Individual 1.
Coming from a guy who read “ witch hunt” written by a Fox opinion network carnival barker. Jordan ignored incidents of sexual abuse in his gym shower and he’s getting his ass sued. He’s no pillar of justice he’s a fucking co conspirator just like Individual 1. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

if you say so.