TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

In the past I've typically voted for or against someone. Pretty sure I mostly voted against the incredibly vile, entitled, corrupt and shrieking Hilbags more than I voted for Trump. With Reagan I voted against his opponent the first time and for Regan the second term.

This time is decidedly different. I'm doing both this round. Absolutely voting for Trump, but also against what the Demonicrats have become and what they are peddling. I suppose this years it's something of a 80/20 split. 80% for Trump with all his accomplishments for benefit of America and Americans first and 20% against

The below ridiculous BS also. Stay in your basement and live in fear. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

This sounds like another Alex Jones alike sick puppy.
Maybe ellen is riding around in a truck with flags. Originally Posted by Precious_b

"La viejita" is chewing the carpet sad that she is not going to come out of retirement to give our beloved Führer a victory fuck (silk bag with the confederate flag covering her ugly face included).

In the meantime Bubba Dixie is crying wolf that the election has been stolen from "the only real Americans."

Biden hasn't won yet but if Trump wins all the states that are trending red he'll make it to 268 electoral votes, while Nevada will suffice for Biden to win.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ocid=Peregrine

Election being stolen right before our eyes!

This is why the dims pushed for mail in ballots! Originally Posted by winn dixie

We put one over on you didn't we pussycat. Problem is I sprained by wrist voting so many times.
"TRUMP 2020 U.S.A." Bahahaha
That's my President Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
LOL , not anymore!
You're a nasty little fuck. Now I see why you have to pay for pussy - nobody would want to give it to you free. You are actually a disgusting individual. I hope Biden rips you up the ass. So start bending over, you loser.

"La viejita" is chewing the carpet sad that she is not going to come out of retirement to give our beloved Führer a victory fuck (silk bag with the confederate flag covering her ugly face included).

In the meantime Bubba Dixie is crying wolf that the election has been stolen from "the only real Americans."

Biden hasn't won yet but if Trump wins all the states that are trending red he'll make it to 268 electoral votes, while Nevada will suffice for Biden to win. Originally Posted by foxnews69
Where's the blue wave?

LOL , not anymore! Originally Posted by nuglet
You're a nasty little fuck. Now I see why you have to pay for pussy - nobody would want to give it to you free. You are actually a disgusting individual. I hope Biden rips you up the ass. So start bending over, you loser. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

Hit a nerve. She is acklowledging that she is "la viejita."
Typical toxic drivel from libs.

Its clear this election has been stolen! Anyone who doesnt acknowledge it is just dishonest! Period!

Biden hasn't won yet but if Trump wins all the states that are trending red he'll make it to 268 electoral votes, while Nevada will suffice for Biden to win. Originally Posted by foxnews69
unhinged hatred rhetoric! check your pm's bub!
hope thats a TEN POINTER!
unhinged hatred rhetoric! check your pm's bub!
hope thats a TEN POINTER! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Out of all the hateful shit AE has posted on here about people, and you wishing points on someone else?
Awwwwww,what's the matter glitter balls? Did you get your feelings hurt by something I posted? Best you scurry back to your safeplace - shit's about to get real and I wouldn't want your candy ass to be offended.

Out of all the hateful shit AE has posted on here about people, and you wishing points on someone else? Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Out of all the hateful shit AE has posted on here about people, and you wishing points on someone else? Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Buck up and take it like a man! No reason for that kind of attack on a woman!
And ya' gawd damn right i hope he gets a ten pointer!
Hit a nerve. She is acklowledging that she is "la viejita." Originally Posted by foxnews69
You got a problem with older women?
What a MAN you are!