Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Simmer down with the name calling folks. We can rant without direct insults.
just started the official welcome back Dorthy thread in the national forum...under announcements please feel free to post.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I love the first reply to your long awaited thread - "Who?"
I love the first reply to your long awaited thread - "Who?" Originally Posted by crazysauce

Deez Nutts
Well dumb ho, nothing is flowing from my mouth... Can you hear something?
I believe those are called voices in your head. Originally Posted by submarineracer
No, it's pretty much you saying lots of thing all of which are rude and stalkie. There is a very cogent argument that you are cyber stalking DM. There really is no argument at all that you are being over the top rude.

So...why all this obsession with the lovely Ms. Monroe? Inquiring minds and all that jazz.
No, it's pretty much you saying lots of thing all of which are rude and stalkie. There is a very cogent argument that you are cyber stalking DM. There really is no argument at all that you are being over the top rude.

So...why all this obsession with the lovely Ms. Monroe? Inquiring minds and all that jazz. Originally Posted by armature
He was originally RockerRick, banned multiple times with multiple bandles (reincarnations), and frequent DM and YM stalker.
RockerRick never stalked me...that I know of
RockerRick never stalked me...that I know of Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Does BeamMeUpScotty sound familiar? Black Sunshine was another. There are too many bandles to keep track of.
He was originally RockerRick, banned multiple times with multiple bandles (reincarnations), and frequent DM and YM stalker. Originally Posted by saustin
I think if you look at your post history, you stalk RockerRick.
A significant amount of your post are about or insulting the guy.
I mean look here you are all the way in Dallas posting about him.
Are you a homosexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just a tad weird given we are on a hooker board.
So do you have any proof of your allegations? I don't see anything saying you have moderator access
Or does homosexual sex with Toyz qualify?
I think if you look at your post history, you stalk RockerRick.
A significant amount of your post are about or insulting the guy.
I mean look here you are all the way in Dallas posting about him.
Are you a homosexual? Not that there's anything wrong with that, just a tad weird given we are on a hooker board.
So do you have any proof of your allegations? I don't see anything saying you have moderator access
Or does homosexual sex with Toyz qualify? Originally Posted by submarineracer
How could I stalk someone who's banned?

QED
Look at your post history and your actions today stalker.

Now quit hijacking this thread, it's topic is Dorthy Monroe, see if you can post on topic.
Are you happy she is back? Do you think she was banned unfairly?
I don't.
Are you happy she is back? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Yes

Do you think she was banned unfairly? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Yes

Don't be so stalkerish.
Can we just hug it out and sing Kumbaya?
Look at your post history and your actions today stalker.

Now quit hijacking this thread, it's topic is Dorthy Monroe, see if you can post on topic.
Are you happy she is back? Do you think she was banned unfairly?
I don't. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Speaking of stalking how many dorthy threads have you commented on?

For someone who doesn't like a whore sure does give her more attention than her fans..

You think about that for a minute..

When you finish the hot pocket your mom brought you for attempting to be a internet bad ass...

Pat yourself on the back because all my haters do is give me extra advertising...

How does it feel to work for a loud mouth whore for free?

So...why all this obsession with the lovely Ms. Monroe? Inquiring minds and all that jazz. Originally Posted by armature
He was probably declined an appointment under his banned handle..
I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying' for
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there's nothing' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothing' but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Sun-Shiny day.