ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

And then Trump said he would abandon a strategic airport, leave behind billions in military hardware, place American soldiers in deadly chokepoints, and change our military slogan to "We Leave Americans Behind". Originally Posted by Withnail
fuckin nail....
he hammered that.....
It's not over. The geopolitical ramifications of Joey's cowardice will reverberate. The Chinese are licking their chopsticks over the $1 Trillion lithium deposits in Afghanistan. I'm from NY and lived through 9/11 there. This dessicated old fool and his ignorant minions have set the stage for more murder. Originally Posted by Withnail
fuckin nail on a roll.... he even toasted it....
Fuck, marry, kill is the natural progression of any relationship Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
fuckin Lexi.....

It's also a fun campfire game....
Oh well...I'm sure the Mod will be coming around shortly. Originally Posted by Area1255

Truer words have not been spoken .
Truer words have not been spoken . Originally Posted by quimps
Practically turned himself in to mods begging to be banned.
Originally Posted by Cuseron1979 (i can't link it because it was on a review)

The dog looks better than she does
HE REALLY DOES THOUGH. My dog looks incredible. He's been an exemplary hiking partner too. Such a good boy!
HE REALLY DOES THOUGH. My dog looks incredible. He's been an exemplary hiking partner too. Such a good boy! Originally Posted by valkyra
You have access to the review section?
You have access to the review section? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
I do. We can see the reviews and the comments, but we cannot comment on them or see the "details"
I do. We can see the reviews and the comments, but we cannot comment on them or see the "details" Originally Posted by valkyra
You have access to the review section? Originally Posted by 12InchClock
you didn't know that ????
you didn't know that ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
you didn't know that ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
No. I thought it was hidden. Similar to how the men's lounge is hidden if u dont have premium access.
Log off. Then go in without being logged in... thats what they see.
Originally Posted by valkyra
rats, I can't eat popcorn anymore,

No. I thought it was hidden. Similar to how the men's lounge is hidden if u dont have premium access. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Gals are not to post in ,BUT some have with the female handle that is.

The female area you need to be invited, ahem if a female or a sandle by a female mod or admin last I knew. So I'm guessing dead area now but duh not sure.

its easier for a mandle to get PA, than a sandle to get to lady's room mmmm I think, not sure
Had no idea there was a ladies area.
Ladies invite me please.
Had no idea there was a ladies area.
Ladies invite me please. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
thats where we talk about people to look out for.
like sex offenders..
bad clients, etc....

as long as that's not you, you shouldn't have to worry about your name popping up anywhere........