YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I am so damn happy that there is no providers union. You know how that works. You take the next member in line there is no picking and choosing. On the other hand all are paid the same hourly rate.
Okay...now THIS is funny...

I had a hobbyist poke fun at me a couple of days ago. He said, "you're the biggest 'straight4pay' provider on the board!"

Now we all know that's not true. I love me some dick, and I certainly don't feel the need to defend that.

But, since I feel it was such an interesting comment, let's start a conversation about this topic anyway. The topic is NOT whether I like men or women more, it IS why I choose to spend so much time talking about women instead of men, which can lead to confusion about my preferences...

My two thoughts on the topic:

One , this board is >90% reviews and discussions of male/female interaction. That makes my female/female fun that much more novel and fun to discuss.

My business is over >95% male/female activity. So on the weekends, getting the ladies becomes a higher personal priority. People ask me which I prefer more, and my answer is always this: one day the balance is 51% to 49% men/women, and the next it's the exact opposite.

Ready...

Set...

GO!!!
Oh I'm well aware that civilian life is just as and more expensive
I guess I'm the only one that finds this topic interesting...moving on...
I love hearing about your adventures chasing women. SIIHPAPP
SIIHPAPP

Sweet! I learn something new everyday...
It would have been funny if someone would hav posted this for me on Sunday...

lolol! Aww
Didn't know where to post this but it's f'n hilarious and I had to share it with you peeps lol!

http://youtu.be/2gVhZT1tHzg?t=4s
Didn't know where to post this but it's f'n hilarious and I had to share it with you peeps lol!

http://youtu.be/2gVhZT1tHzg?t=4s Originally Posted by April_Showers

You found the right place to post this! Thank you, my sexy blonde hottie friend! ;-)
I enjoyed the blonde hottie for sure

Votes for YM's next weekend adventure/excursion? Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Without taint photos it never happened.
and thanks for posting it the right way, I need to learn how to do that!