Members You Miss...

Why is everyone getting banned? Is it just someone higher up having a problem with these members, or are they breaking rules? I'll admit, I was pretty pleased when Plasticman was banned, because his posts were just the ravings of a retarded drunken pirate. But there's been a lot of banning of valuable posters with differing opinions that will be missed by many of us. I liked when Doove would argue with people. Made for interesting reading... This site blows dick now. If I just type in some prohibited topic words, will that get me banned too? Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Try it and find out! It is ... today!!
Why is everyone getting banned? Is it just someone higher up having a problem with these members, or are they breaking rules? I'll admit, I was pretty pleased when Plasticman was banned, because his posts were just the ravings of a retarded drunken pirate. But there's been a lot of banning of valuable posters with differing opinions that will be missed by many of us. I liked when Doove would argue with people. Made for interesting reading... This site blows dick now. If I just type in some prohibited topic words, will that get me banned too? Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Read the guidelines here http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 this should explain why members get pointed or banned.....
Read the guidelines here http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 this should explain why members get pointed or banned..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
I like this linck better:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1333123

post #2 should help as well....
Read the guidelines here http://www.eccie.net/announcement.php?f=5 this should explain why members get pointed or banned..... Originally Posted by Highwayman64
Although sometimes it's more arbitrary than that and one must read between the lines.
Seems to be way out of hand lately. I don't follow all these threads, so I don't know who's been insulting who. Just seems really stupid that you could get banned from a hooker review board. Especially with all of the alt's roaming around here....
Seems to be way out of hand lately. I don't follow all these threads, so I don't know who's been insulting who. Just seems really stupid that you could get banned from a hooker review board. Especially with all of the alt's roaming around here.... Originally Posted by doctorsteve
+1
Try it and find out! It is ... today!! Originally Posted by Perryay
I just saw that it was edited, yesterday was Staff Edit day..........
I just saw that it was edited, yesterday was EDIT day.......... Originally Posted by Perryay

+1 Originally Posted by MountainGoat
They been popping up like weeds....
Tony Bologna
BANNED

Tony Bologna
BANNED

heh.
nice find....
heh.
nice find.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Prolly a recycled member.....
dmtt23
BANNED

Hi aasholes. Long time.. GUESS WHO!!! It really is pathetic the way u fucking loser faggots talk on here. John Boneher the faggot that called me out for getting arrested last summer is now saying he took me out to dinner last week? What in the mother fuck r u doing/saying dude?I didn't go to dinner with u, I don't even know who u r. And I dam sure wouldn't get caught out in public with your bum ass. And really STAFF EDIT? This shit makes me laugh so hard it doesn't even make me mad. It makes me laugh OUT LOUD. You are old ass men. GET A FUCKING LIFE. None of u have any clue as to what is going on in my life, which obviously upsets u. And that's why u say the bullshit lies u, well John Faggot says. Please please please tell me u took me out to dinner last week PUUULEEASE!! I'd really love to know. Omfg this shit is so pathetic and u should be ashamed of yourselves like really.
Well she asked for that!.....
Plastic Man
Valued Poster