Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been praying' for
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there's nothing' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothing' but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
Sun-Shiny day. Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
This is the poem that never ends... La La La
It's a song, dork
Poems are easily made into songs ... just add some music.
It's a song, dork Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I couldn't tell
He was probably declined an appointment under his banned handle.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
No worries because Dallas just luvs them some Dorthy!
No worries because Dallas just luvs them some Dorthy! Originally Posted by armature
Yes they do there just in denial but it's ok I know the truth...
Everyone deserves a second chance. People have been screaming at Dorthy since she came back, but she has yet to do anything wrong. Maybe she has changed, I say give Dorthy a second chance.
Everyone deserves a second chance. People have been screaming at Dorthy since she came back, but she has yet to do anything wrong. Maybe she has changed, I say give Dorthy a second chance. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
But but I did nothing wrong from the start I was targeted but it happened & im back so we continue our lives... Wiggle Wiggle
Dorothy were not in Kansas anymore. Dorothy I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you.
Dorothy were not in Kansas anymore. Dorothy I'd like to spend the rest of my life with you. Originally Posted by PeterBota
Dorothy isn't on this thread.... But DORTHY is here & she isnt from kansas..
Everyone deserves a second chance. People have been screaming at Dorthy since she came back, but she has yet to do anything wrong. Maybe she has changed, I say give Dorthy a second chance. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
People who admit they made a mistake deserve a second chance. Not sure about defiant Ho's that think the rules do not apply to them.
People who admit they made a mistake deserve a second chance. Not sure about defiant Ho's that think the rules do not apply to them. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Stay on topic TRICK
But but I did nothing wrong from the start I was targeted but it happened & im back so we continue our lives... Wiggle Wiggle Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
If you did nothing wrong, why were you banned?
And why does everyone know?
Accept responsibility and don't do it again, or you can do it again and repeat.
Stay on topic TRICK Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
The topic is why you got banned. Derp.
The topic is why you got banned. Derp. Originally Posted by Tapper69
Obviously you can't read that's not what it's about and its also not about whether or not you feel as if I should be given a chance and all that other garbage your babbling about...

Now let me get back to being cuban because you know it's Tuesday