nothing reply anything you want

anyone want to go to the 7th Annual "Hazzard County" Holley New York Squirrel Hunt
Originally Posted by jokacz
Just wanted to say "Nothing"
  • Tiger
  • 02-05-2013, 08:09 AM
You're not fooling me...
You just wanted to get under Veronica
You're not fooling me...
You just wanted to get under Veronica Originally Posted by Tiger
that's hot
You're not fooling me...
You just wanted to get under Veronica Originally Posted by Tiger
Under, on top of, on the side of, behind well basically I want to get all over Veronica!!
OHHH baby that would be definetly hot!!! Still kid napping her on her way to Buffalo!! I'm working on installing my extra Ez Pass lane just for her before exit 46 so she has to get off(in more ways then one) to stop and see me!!
Under, on top of, on the side of, behind well basically I want to get all over Veronica!!
OHHH baby that would be definetly hot!!! Still kid napping her on her way to Buffalo!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
Vern, play nice, leave Veronica alone, you can come to Buffalo to visit her!
Vern, play nice, leave Veronica alone, you can come to Buffalo to visit her! Originally Posted by Perryay
hehehe

not if I can help it. errrrrr its a nice drive to ROC perry
  • Tiger
  • 02-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Shhhh, Vern. She might hear you!

[Double_secret]Where do you want to set up the spike strips?[double_secret]
Shhhh, Vern. She might hear you!

[Double_secret]Where do you want to set up the spike strips?[double_secret] Originally Posted by Tiger
[Double secret private]Don't need those I am building a exit sign it says "Veronica Exit here to get to Buffalo" its all I need!! She wont even have to pay the toll, I will!!! LOL[Double secret Private]
hehehe

not if I can help it. errrrrr its a nice drive to ROC perry Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Don't worry OSD its all set up you just need to take the Rochester bookings for her in your Pm's!! Its all set!! LOL
  • Tiger
  • 02-05-2013, 08:53 AM
[Double secret private]Don't need those I am building a exit sign it says "Veronica Exit here to get to Buffalo" its all I need!! She wont even have to pay the toll, I will!!! LOL[Double secret Private] Originally Posted by Vern0065
Brilliant!

Vern - you owe me a new moniter, mine has coffee spit all over it.
on it Vern