TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

Awwwwww,what's the matter glitter balls? Did you get your feelings hurt by something I posted? Best you scurry back to your safeplace - shit's about to get real and I wouldn't want your candy ass to be offended. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Really, glitter balls? You are a very ignorant person, and now you are projecting because of all that bullshit you posting is not happening for you. Now it's your turn of not my President! And who gives a shit if I'm pointed here, there are other sites!
Buck up and take it like a man! No reason for that kind of attack on a woman!
And ya' gawd damn right i hope he gets a ten pointer! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What woman? You act like this is the only site out there, this is a shell of what used to be a great site. AE hasn't been a woman, since, well........ Attacking people for paying for pussy when she was selling it, talk about a hypocrite!
What woman? You act like this is the only site out there, this is a shell of what used to be a great site. AE hasn't been a woman, since, well........ Attacking people for paying for pussy when she was selling it, talk about a hypocrite! Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Because she doesnt share your opinion you call her names? Try that on that beta site!
Really, glitter balls? You are a very ignorant person, and now you are projecting because of all that bullshit you posting is not happening for you. Now it's your turn of not my President! And who gives a shit if I'm pointed here, there are other sites! Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
Disrespect for staff! You may need those "other" sites!
Disrespect for staff! You may need those "other" sites! Originally Posted by winn dixie
What are you, her pimp?
E1146991-74C2-46AF-B562-2705ABFFF82A.jpeg

Trumps days are NUMBERED.......

So Sweet. Good riddance Donald. You sealed your own fate with your lies and deceit.

Time to move on Trump Sheep.
What are you, her pimp? Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants

he is just protecting his mom.
Where's the blue wave? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
The big prize on election day was winning the presidential election. Then you can scramble for second place.

So far Republicans have picked up 5 House seats. Somewhat surprising but not extraordinary. A handful of people were predicting Democratic gains. I would have liked the status quo kept but a gain of 5 seats will have little impact.

Democrats have picked up 1 Senate seat with 2 seats in Georgia going to a new election. Yes, Democrats hoped to pick up seats in Maine and NC. and did not. A disappointment.

I believe Republicans picked up 1 Governorship and maybe 1 state legislature.

I expected Democrats to do better but never predicted a "blue wave". Many voters split their tickets. I voted for Biden and I voted for Cornyn. I've read many complaints from Republicans who questioned how Biden could win when Republicans did so well in down-ticket races. Stupid question.

You are now 1 for 2 in predicting the last 2 presidential races. No victory let alone a landslide for Trump. The good news for you is that there is speculation Trump may run again in 2024 at the age of 78.
Actually, the real losers are the American people. Nothing will get done with Biden in the White House and a R Senate.

It will also be boring.

The big prize on election day was winning the presidential election. Then you can scramble for second place.

So far Republicans have picked up 5 House seats. Somewhat surprising but not extraordinary. A handful of people were predicting Democratic gains. I would have liked the status quo kept but a gain of 5 seats will have little impact.

Democrats have picked up 1 Senate seat with 2 seats in Georgia going to a new election. Yes, Democrats hoped to pick up seats in Maine and NC. and did not. A disappointment.

I expected Democrats to do better but never predicted a "blue wave". Many voters split their tickets. I voted for Biden and I voted for Cornyn. I've read many complaints from Republicans who questioned how Biden could win when Republicans did so well in down-ticket races. Stupid question.

You are now 1 for 2 in predicting the last 2 presidential races. No victory let alone a landslide for Trump. The good news for you is that there is speculation Trump may run again in 2024 at the age of 78. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

You are now 1 for 2 in predicting the last 2 presidential races. No victory let alone a landslide for Trump. The good news for you is that there is speculation Trump may run again in 2024 at the age of 78. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Do you think this admin's department of Justice will go after Trump? I don't see Biden as a person worried about prosecution of Trump, but you know some people will be calling for it, for whatever crimes they deem fit.
Ha! TRUMP,TRUMP, TRUMP 2024!!(How do you campaign from prison?)
First order of business, tear down the "wall"
El hijo de la Gran Puta loooooooooossssssst!!!!!!

So glad there is some sanity left in our country.

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...lts/president/
API called the election for Biden.
Heard on National Palestinian Radio
Get a link later.
Guess they are trying to outdo Fox for calling Arizona for Biden
Actually, the real losers are the American people. Nothing will get done with Biden in the White House and a R Senate.

It will also be boring. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
I take that as your swan song on commenting.
LOL! I jest
We know you can't back track on everything you've said on this thread. But that's your nature.

We'll see what happens.

And frankly, ima ready for boring.
Out with the tinfoil hats.
No reason for any side to react to scare/hate mongering.