ECCIE Favourite Frazes Repository

thats where we talk about people to look out for.
like sex offenders..
bad clients, etc....

as long as that's not you, you shouldn't have to worry about your name popping up anywhere........ Originally Posted by valkyra
Uh Oh

Im sure my name(s) has(have) never been mentioned.
Uh Oh

Im sure my name(s) has(have) never been mentioned. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
which one ????
which one ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Neither and all.
👀 😂
I'm pretty sure I have never had sex with a valedictorian. However, those in my UTR rotation were all in the top 25%% or their GED class. Originally Posted by brasil

I call it "Dry Whore, Rainy Day"... Originally Posted by 12InchClock
Or even... "Even a dry whore has her rainy days"...

Now that is just downright uplifting! Look at you, 12 inch ^_^ Inspiring us every day

I need to put that under my "live laugh love" sign

Now that is just downright uplifting! Look at you, 12 inch ^_^ Inspiring us every day

I need to put that under my "live laugh love" sign Originally Posted by valkyra
like this

I need to put that under my "live laugh love" sign Originally Posted by valkyra
like this
Originally Posted by valkyra
Well done Valk
If you of you ladies put on a Donald Trump costume bla bla bla Originally Posted by Presj22
Stay on topic! Not every fucking thread here has to be about politics. It's getting fucking ridiculous! Originally Posted by pittlicker
Well he's got serious TDS..... like a handful of others that thinck Trump is still the pres.....
Last I knew you were an ex con serving time before I was born for pt…and I’m 42. Your an octogenarian and then some, banned for life in your 70’s from Canada…but preach like it’s yesterday. You sound like Biden Originally Posted by Naughty.Nikki
If I've said it once, I've said it a hundred times.... fuckin Nikki......

Gets even better: the Canadian production company that produced this latest Cackles disaster is called Sinking Ship Productions. Can't make this shit up... Originally Posted by Withnail

fuckin nail with the Cackles reference.... she's about as likable as Cankles Clinton.....
Orwell is "kewl" because he is so prophetic. It's really just basic acknowledgement of the human will to power that everyone observes all the time. He had an amazing ability to extrapolate it to the ruling class.

Everyone wanted a release from the Covid dystopia and submitted to the vaccine to regain their freedom. Be it fear, peer pressure, love, hate or just wanting it to end. Pretty clear at this point that ending it isn't the goal of the ruling elite.

The next ruler, media, corporate massaging of the masses is already being planned. Probably something to do with the spiking energy price and what you need to do next? Originally Posted by sexman333
"This idea that you can use massive denial and then try to cover up how fuckin stoopid you are by doubling down and continuing to post MORE ridiculous claims has become so common.

That didn't really work so well in support of another recent "lie" either. ​

But....obviously that tactic does seem to work with some in the audience. There seems no end to fools out there who will listen to fuckheads like this."
Thanks bras...here's to the next b'day bash...hope we can all be there.

At $30 a dance for lap dances, the biggest gangsters are the owners. Originally Posted by brasil