nothing reply anything you want

you guys are hilarious
After you see Vern. He will show you how to get to the suburb of Buffalo Henrietta. near and across from the miss labeled Post office (it says rochester but is buffalo) is a nice hotel errrrrrrr get a room high on the east side of. High so ya keep the curtains open for the view. I may need to stop by and take a nap before the long ride home to Rochester after work. [PRIVATE] shhhhhh I have the password still for a old job I did years ago from a place east of. I can zoom that security cam right in shhhhhh don't let her know [PRIVATE]
Hey wait we need to stop chatting here this thread is starting to become about something.
After you see Vern. He will show you how to get to the suburb of Buffalo Henrietta. near and across from the miss labeled Post office (it says rochester but is buffalo) is a nice hotel errrrrrrr get a room high on the east side of. High so ya keep the curtains open for the view. I may need to stop by and take a nap before the long ride home to Rochester after work. [PRIVATE] shhhhhh I have the password still for a old job I did years ago from a place east of. I can zoom that security cam right in shhhhhh don't let her know [PRIVATE] Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
why use a security cam, just knock on the door
mmmmmmmm there seems to be a problem with the private button LOL Now taint that something.

errrrrrrrrr ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmmm ah ha got it
so my care takers errrrr I mean my security team can keep a eye on me when valley napping haaaa ya that's it
you guys are hilarious Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
We just Funn'in with you!! Weres Whosdair! I just used a Who's isim!!
why use a security cam, just knock on the door Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
It depends on who's behind door #3!!
It depends on who's behind door #3!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
who is suppose to be behind door number 3?
Now I have VB where she belongs, on top of me!

hehehe

not if I can help it. errrrrr its a nice drive to ROC perry Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Yes OSD, it can be a nice drive to Rotchester, but Veronica is a lady of honor, she's coming here first! Don't forget, I speak offshore!
who is suppose to be behind door number 3? Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Hopefully your beatful smiley face in nothing but heels and thigh highs!!
Hopefully your beatful smiley face in nothing but heels and thigh highs!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
'_
Hopefully your beatful smiley face in nothing but heels and thigh highs!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
what color would you like to take off
what color would you like to take off Originally Posted by Veronicaboyt
Ohh i like black but your photos in white are hottttt! But we cant take off they stay on!!!
Ohh i like black but your photos in white are hottttt! But we cant take off they stay on!!! Originally Posted by Vern0065
I <3 props.. just sayin
After you see Vern. He will show you how to get to the suburb of Buffalo Henrietta. near and across from the miss labeled Post office (it says rochester but is buffalo) is a nice hotel errrrrrrr get a room high on the east side of. High so ya keep the curtains open for the view. I may need to stop by and take a nap before the long ride home to Rochester after work. [PRIVATE] shhhhhh I have the password still for a old job I did years ago from a place east of. I can zoom that security cam right in shhhhhh don't let her know [PRIVATE] Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I wondering how much of this was over looked?