Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

a2thb = lorde? Originally Posted by cr76
not likely lordes posting style was just like Siberia's, short convoluted sentence, followed by the same, at times incoherent...a2's was just a sad lonely dude that wanted to post in the wild west, he just wasn't clever enough, but Ill give him credit for his persistence.....but like French toast, wolfwhistle, and countless others, he couldn't control himself......
not likely lordes posting style was just like Siberia's, short convoluted sentence, followed by the same, at times incoherent...a2's was just a sad lonely dude that wanted to post in the wild west, he just wasn't clever enough, but Ill give him credit for his persistence.....but like French toast, wolfwhistle, and countless others, he couldn't control himself...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Oh the humanity! Please continue this is funny as hell
Oh the humanity! Please continue this is funny as hell Originally Posted by rduke4923
I warned him...
a2thb = lorde? Originally Posted by cr76
no I got into it with him in Kansas told him to come read Houston and that went way over his head... My bad guys lol
Seeking~P BANNED? Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
Wow! I'm sure she is good because..... Originally Posted by PaulWalker
I'm sure she'll be o'tay.
DOZZZNUTTZ Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
would that be Russ38's alter ego?
Whatever happened to that guy?
Russ got locked in a cold box at the morgue while he was going for 3sog.

He's gone.
A2theb2thec Originally Posted by chicagoboy
buh bye!....
not likely lordes posting style was just like Siberia's, short convoluted sentence, followed by the same, at times incoherent...a2's was just a sad lonely dude that wanted to post in the wild west, he just wasn't clever enough, but Ill give him credit for his persistence.....but like French toast, wolfwhistle, and countless others, he couldn't control himself...... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Those two are the same yoyo...like a couple of other handles yet to be banned.
Originally Posted by NOBODY60

Heh - NOBODY60 (a/k/a Grumps).
Attached Images File Type: png NOBODY60.png (20.4 KB, 124 views)
Grumps female?
We do not judge