Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

If you did nothing wrong, why were you banned?
And why does everyone know?
Accept responsibility and don't do it again, or you can do it again and repeat. Originally Posted by submarineracer
Everyone knows because that mod has a big mouth... I was wrongly Pointed im not going to keep going on and on... Im back deal with it ive accepted this is your 2nd handle & your nutts aren't mature enough to post under your real handle that's if you aren't banned under it...
If you were wrongly pointed it would have been rescinded.
It wasn't!
Do you think St Chris and Adminstration did not see this thread?
Why didn't the save you?
Because you were banned fairly, accept it and quit playing the whiny little victim!
I have read cases where a ban was appealed, and the banned ended, FancyInHeels in Houston comes to mind.
How come everyone that opposes your thoughts is a second handle?
Is that because you have several?
Just quit your crying attention seeking postwhore.
If you were wrongly pointed it would have been rescinded.
It wasn't!
Do you think St Chris and Adminstration did not see this thread?
Why didn't the save you?
Because you were banned fairly, accept it and quit play I ng the whiny little victim!
How come everyone that opposes your thoughts is a second handle?
Is that because you have several? Originally Posted by submarineracer
This thread had a purpose & it was served...You on the other hand have no purpose & I don't have time to explain the obvious...

Im not whining & I did my time...

Toodles TRICK
The only purpose of this thread was to build support for a couple of mouthy out-of-town, average, lumpy, pear-shaped hookers looking to be relevant. This objective assessment amounted to nothing productive.
The only purpose of this thread was to build support for a couple of mouthy out-of-town, average, lumpy, pear-shaped hookers looking to be relevant. This objective assessment amounted to nothing productive. Originally Posted by crazysauce
Says the guy who reviewed this whore you really need to sit down somewhere.... Again the purpose was served & the rest of you who have something negative to say don't have a impact on this thread or my Buisness so you're just wasting your key strokes..

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=815313
This thread had a purpose & it was served...You on the other hand have no purpose & I don't have time to explain the obvious...

Im not whining & I did my time...

Toodles TRICK Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Did your time and haven't quit whining since you returned.
You average a post every 3 min, when exactly are you sucking dick and getting paid?
That's the best you've got? She wasn't my cup of tea — the difference between you and her is that I knew right away you were too dumpy to see. Between your profile and your posts, I didn't feel the urge to make contact. I can't imagine what I or anyone else could say to affect your business... There's someone for everyone, even bottom feeders.
Obviously you can't read that's not what it's about and its also not about whether or not you feel as if I should be given a chance and all that other garbage your babbling about...

Now let me get back to being cuban because you know it's Tuesday Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You're funny. Did you forget the name of the thread is:
"Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment"

If that's not about why you got banned, then I don't know what is.
You're funny. Did you forget the name of the thread is:
"Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment"

If that's not about why you got banned, then I don't know what is. Originally Posted by Tapper69
She's a little dull in the bright department Tapper... pobrecita.
Can you please either come to Dallas and provide? Or take this thread to the H-town boards? Please.
Did your time and haven't quit whining since you returned.
You average a post every 3 min, when exactly are you sucking dick and getting paid? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Stay on topic that information is irrelevant

Ooops Nevermind You're banned
Can you please either come to Dallas and provide? Or take this thread to the H-town boards? Please. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
Nobody told you to click on this thread
  • BLM69
  • 07-20-2016, 05:23 PM
Can you please either come to Dallas and provide? Or take this thread to the H-town boards? Please. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
This is the most attention she has gotten in her hoe career and most likely her life, shes gonna milk this for all she can
Nobody told you to click on this thread Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Since it's a Dallas-based thread, it makes sense to check it out. You don't like the reaction? You're getting exactly what you're putting out there. It's all relevant to the topic and reflects popular opinion.
That's the best you've got? She wasn't my cup of tea — the difference between you and her is that I knew right away you were too dumpy to see. Between your profile and your posts, I didn't feel the urge to make contact. I can't imagine what I or anyone else could say to affect your business... There's someone for everyone, even bottom feeders. Originally Posted by crazysauce
She's a little dull in the bright department Tapper... pobrecita.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
This is the most attention she has gotten in her hoe career and most likely her life, shes gonna milk this for all she can Originally Posted by BLM69
Since it's a Dallas-based thread, it makes sense to check it out. You don't like the reaction? You're getting exactly what you're putting out there. It's all relevant to the topic and reflects popular opinion. Originally Posted by crazysauce

Stay on topic these posts aren't the subject of the original post..