Elegant Ebonies: Post a pic of yourself or...

So much glamour and beauty. I love it! This is hands down THE best thread.

You are 100% correct...looking quite lovely btw, Lena!!
You all are too kind!!

Thank you so much, Eva and Pyramider.

I have never seen such intense beauty! Thank you for sharing!
[QUOTE=Richard Fitzwell;1059711145]
Let me throw this one in

Lol, puleeez. Fitzwell is alllll talk...or at least when it comes to me, for years.

I Still have those stockings I purchased for your fishnet fetish that you never saw BTW

C'mon man...I apologized for having to cancel to take my daughter to the hospital then I left town the next day for work. We haven't had enough correspondence to say "alllll talk"....at least in my opinion. I hope you didn't buy fishnets any lady that has spoke to me knows I LOATHE fishnets. Silk or sheer thigh highs only for me.

But nonetheless I humbly apologize again for having to cancel our appointment. Originally Posted by Eva Damita
And never heard from you since, DARLING. Except for some leaked information you PM'd me about last week regarding some **alleged "DNS" List you were concerned of as if you would book, Dearest. No worries, or need for apologizing on your cancellation. Sheet happens.
Newbie to the hobby. But I've always been upscale
I am eloquent, sweet, sensuous and enjoy those that have. Great sense of humor. With me you will enjoy yourself and always know where you stand for I am a lady who is honest, ambitious in making sure you achieve ultimate relaxation and discrete for privacy just makes the experience that much more exhilarating. I am a college student and speak two other languages, I am always ready at a moment's notice with or without a passport and ready to meet. My home citiy is in Jacksonville and I visit Orlando often. Message me, call or text 480-666-4383
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_0769.JPG (680.0 KB, 645 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0801.JPG (776.4 KB, 637 views)
[QUOTE=Eva Damita;1059720261]

And never heard from you since, DARLING. Except for some leaked information you PM'd me about last week regarding some **alleged "DNS" List you were concerned of as if you would book, Dearest. No worries, or need for apologizing on your cancellation. Sheet happens. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell

That was true??!! I was just bullshittin' about being on your DNS list. I had the sad emoji and everything. Wow...good guess on my part
I love to see beautiful ebony women
A couple more holiday inspired selfies

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
I love that underarm hair Lena! So fucking hot.
Originally Posted by NalaofHouston
I'm new to the site and having a blast! Here's my addition!

• R.M.
  • 07-20-2017, 04:54 PM