TRUMP 2020 U.S.A.

El hijo de la Gran Puta loooooooooossssssst!!!!!!

So glad there is some sanity left in our country.

https://www.politico.com/2020-electi...lts/president/ Originally Posted by foxnews69
Didn't see they called it first.
*pb waits for the first shout of *FAKE NEWS!*
Actually, It will also be boring. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
As it should be.
What are people ignoring all the fraud?

There is absolute fraud happening.

Trump is out on the course right now, cheating at golf!!!!
What are people ignoring all the fraud?

There is absolute fraud happening.

Trump is out on the course right now, cheating at golf!!!!
Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
Multiple trump lawyer trips to the court house.
Multiple times case has been thrown out (some of them in mere minutes.)

Cap'n, please PLEASE impress upon trump to show up on the court house steps WITH EVIDENCE!

I'm all for counting votes. But if you're going to claim fraud, you gotta back that mouth up with evidence of the facts.

Update: noted. Response below.
Precious_bm please re-read my ENTIRE post.
Precious_bm please re-read my ENTIRE post. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Mea Culpa.
Listening to the radio now I find it VERY surprising that he is actually playing golf now while throwing a tantrum about not accepting the numbers.
Geez. Methings he's ducking the reporters out there since he can't cash the check his mouth is writing with his ass.
I just saw an amusing image of Obama laughing to this:

HEY DONALD, HOW YA DOING WITH YOUR CONCESSION SPEECH?

'CAUSE I"VE NEVER GIVEN ONE OF THOSE!

Two term, undefeated President Obama, left office respected by the majority of American's.

One-and-done loser Trump will leave office as a horse's ass.

Trump tried so hard to tear Obama down. Yet history will look kindly on Obama. Same cannot be said for Donald. Trump will be widely considered the worst President in history.

#loser

#You'reFired
Do you think this admin's department of Justice will go after Trump? I don't see Biden as a person worried about prosecution of Trump, but you know some people will be calling for it, for whatever crimes they deem fit. Originally Posted by LuvYogaPants
I am certainly not calling for it. He will have enough legal problems when he leaves office in January. The IRS will be on his ass very quickly.

Trump lost. That alone will bother him big time for the rest of his life. I am happy with that.
I am certainly not calling for it. He will have enough legal problems when he leaves office in January. The IRS will be on his ass very quickly.

Trump lost. That alone will bother him big time for the rest of his life. I am happy with that. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I have read several times that it will be state of NY because a federal prosecution attempt has certain difficulties.
dementia joe and kumallah the hoe will have a lingering asterisk on their presidency! That asterisk will stand for illegitimate election!
libs have no problem rioting and looting 24/7.
But when it comes to voting they had to have mail in ballots because of covid!
Numbers dont lie! This election was stolen!

I dont give a shit if snowflakes see it or not!
Trump will be widely considered the worst President in history.

#loser

#You'reFired Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

Agree.
dementia joe and kumallah the hoe will have a lingering asterisk on their presidency! That asterisk will stand for illegitimate election!
libs have no problem rioting and looting 24/7.
But when it comes to voting they had to have mail in ballots because of covid!
Numbers dont lie! This election was stolen!

I dont give a shit if snowflakes see it or not! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well help the guy out. Since his lawyers are failing at the job relentlessly, bring the evidence to him so his challenges aren't thrown out of court as soon as they are presented.
libs have no problem rioting and looting 24/7. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Hey, I resent that! I only like to riot and loot 24/6. I take Sunday's off to worship the devil.

Meanwhile, back in Trumpville, folks are following the teachings of Christ...

Now that the Trumpster is one an done, time to work on Abbott, Cruz Paxton and Patrick.