Random Thoughts

• MrGiz
  • 02-16-2018, 03:14 AM
Well, what sort of mischief should I get up to tonight?
I think it's finally time to buy new pants.
Hmm. I was just thinking I hadn't seen litteroc around in a while. Went to check and his account is disabled. Hope everything is OK.
Perhaps you should schedule a visit with the new
Add from $from Beauty
Lol...maybe I should. Interesting to see who I'd end up having an appointment with lol.
Just started watching the new season of Black Mirror on Netflix and as expected, it's amazing!
Just got rejected by a fine hipster chick. Said I was too charming and handsome and was afraid I was a serial killer. She still gave me her number though. Any tips on how I can be more awkward? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist

dish
how old is she?
where'd you meet her?

maybe wear a ripped band tshirt?
LOL!

At a bar in Seattle.
She's 25

I'm wearing a Smashing Pumpkins shirt (not ripped).
Just started watching the new season of Black Mirror on Netflix and as expected, it's amazing! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Yeah, I loved it! USS Callister was the season standout for me.
Black Panther deserves the hype.
Black Panther deserves the hype. Originally Posted by Warden639
Yes it does! Great cast, plenty of action, awesome soundtrack, and a healthy dose of humor to keep things from getting too serious. Plus a scene-stealing performance from Andy Serkis.
PSA: if you’re going to teach someone how to be a manipulative bitch, make sure they don’t turn on you
Feel like I need a vacation. Any suggested destinations?
I seem to stumble right in to the middle of shit I never intended to. I think I will change handle to mr Magoo,better than lap dog though.