Oh2?

So which is it to many weirdos or We shouldn’t have a powder room to warn others of said “weirdos” please make your comments make sense. Originally Posted by Cendell M
I had an appointment with a hot chick with an amazing body who canceled on me because of that bullshit lie room. Then had another chick tell me she lied to a provider because she wanted me to just see her. Shit is crazy. If I really started spilling the tea on alot of these chicks and my negative experience with them, like borderline bullshit, it would be a bestseller but I'm not doing that. I take my lumps and keep it moving and these are expensive lumps. Could be dangerous lumps for us as well. I'm not personally crying a river for women in this business. Women got it made. If I was a female in 5 years I'm sitting on 2 million and I'm out. I've never been one to not say I'm guy first. I believe I've been very consistent with that theme. Im here for my penis first and to look out for the brotherhood of guys. I treat women great. And that's all I can do
Cendell & Pitt.
This is a thread about OH2.
Other topics will get a PM from me. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Please no pm. I'm done sir
Cendell & Pitt.
UC please indulge me just one second.

What are you talking about, so we shouldn’t protect ourselves or protect others when there is serious alerts, sorry you went through something but it’s not all about you. That’s what you seem to fail to realize it’s not all about you. And I stand by big mouth whores shouldn’t be running their mouth about private stuff. Cause all it does is put us in danger, but you don’t care about that it’s about you. You made a thread asking CK ( one of your many threads like shine poo )to get rid of the powder room, sorry but it’s not gonna happen ever. What in the hell makes you think that every alert is a lie bad things don’t happen. but again, it’s about you.

The nerve To make it about you and not our safety is just amazing
If Every guy knew that they had an alert in the powder room It would all be I didn’t do it. It’s not my fault she’s lying, so give me a break. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Nailed it!

Ok now back on topic.
Cendell & Pitt.
I am talking about oh2 a thread he made on there geeezzz
UC please indulge me just one second.

Nailed it!

Ok now back on topic. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Just keeping it real…

Oh yeah I can get on oh2 With my Puffin browser no problem
I haven't been able to log into OH2 in three weeks probably. I downloaded puffin but it appears they to charge you a subscription?
I never used OH2 as eccie has better Spa info. With all the BS that happens with OH2, being down every couple of months to so, it's time to but euthanize it. If eccie can find a way to allow gals to advertise, it would go a long way to filling a community need
I haven't been able to log into OH2 in three weeks probably. I downloaded puffin but it appears they to charge you a subscription? Originally Posted by Westchaser
I think for the desktop version is like $1.99 a month?

The phone version is free (there's also a pro version for $.99/month). I just downloaded the free App on my phone and it's working great. It moves quickly and easily between pages.

I haven't tried posting on my phone or sending/receiving messages yet... we'll see how well it works for that next.

A'Man