Calling all veteran providers and clients-help me figure this one out!

Exactly - back in the real world, good looking women aren't clamoring for "good dick" they want a successful and wealthy man. Anyone who thinks otherwise isn't "keeping it real" because they are in fact deluding themselves. Originally Posted by DSK
Pffft

If you think a woman can't be as equally a hoe as a man can that means you probably have no game or your game needs some work. Good game gets you plenty of pussy and thats a fact!
I heard back from the provider today. She's had a number of personal things that hit her all at one time and just got overwhelmed! We had a good long talk and are still great friends. Thanks for all the comments on this thread. Most of which I really appreciate! Happy hobbying!!
  • anita
  • 04-14-2015, 11:37 PM
1. Maybe you contact her a lot without ever booking. (Small talk is okay every now and then. Now too often without ever booking... Not so much IMO)
2. She is busy with other things. Even when I am busy, I always reply in a timely manner. But that is just me.
3. You did something that rubbed her the wrong way.

Hopefully she gets back to you, I can see you really like her. Good luck.
  • BLM69
  • 04-15-2015, 01:32 AM
I heard back from the provider today. She's had a number of personal things that hit her all at one time and just got overwhelmed! We had a good long talk and are still great friends. Thanks for all the comments on this thread. Most of which I really appreciate! Happy hobbying!! Originally Posted by zipster
Don't do it man, stay away from her.
  • anita
  • 04-15-2015, 01:50 AM
Ooops. Disregard my reply. I'm happy for you!