Why don't conservatives believe in equal pay for women?

If WE and other feminist would actually read the facts on pay, they'd see that it is no where near 23 cents on the dollar.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/christ...b_2073804.html

How many times have you heard that, for the same work, women receive 77 cents for every dollar a man earns? This alleged unfairness is the basis for the annual Equal Pay Day observed each year about mid-April to symbolize how far into the current year women have to work to catch up with men's earnings from the previous year. If the AAUW is right, Equal Pay Day will now have to be moved to early January.
The AAUW has now joined ranks with serious economists who find that when you control for relevant differences between men and women (occupations, college majors, length of time in workplace) the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing. The 23-cent gap is simply the average difference between the earnings of men and women employed "full time." What is important is the "adjusted" wage gap-the figure that controls for all the relevant variables. That is what the new AAUW study explores.
The AAUW researchers looked at male and female college graduates one year after graduation. After controlling for several relevant factors (though some were left out, as we shall see), they found that the wage gap narrowed to only 6.6 cents. How much of that is attributable to discrimination? As AAUW spokesperson Lisa Maatz candidly said in an NPR interview, "We are still trying to figure that out." Originally Posted by WTF
+1

Wow, WTF is making sense! (Must be a black swan day.) I already made the exact same point 3 times in this thread. Don't expect a response from the OP though. You just destroyed the whole premise of the thread!

Again, here is the same point, from wiki:

"....when controllable variables are accounted for, such as job position, total hours worked, number of children, and the frequency at which unpaid leave is taken, in addition to other factors, the U.S. Department of Labor found in 2008 that the gap can be brought down from 23% to between 4.8% and 7.1%."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap
I'm going to have to demand a comparable number of responses... from the OP and Zanzibar. That's not fair! I contributed just as much if not more. My posts made more sense and were more civil than theirs. Ask anyone. It's very clear to see! This is a huge slap in the face to women everywhere.
[/sarcasm] Originally Posted by thathottnurse

Naaahh... they ignored my posts too. They always STFU when you confront them with the facts and/or a superior argument.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2015, 09:24 AM
Naaahh... they ignored my posts too. They always STFU when you confront them with the facts and/or a superior argument. Originally Posted by lustylad
Seems as if they are avoiding hot women and gay men and only responding to us heterosexual males.

I have been arguing with these feminist 23% for ten years. Started out with HollyBrooks, then LaurenSummerhill, next was OliviaHoward....now it is CarloineDavenport and YummieMarie....they always hibernate when presented with these facts. Never do they acknowledge the variables.
You are probably a white man, there laddie. No one cares what you want. Off with you! This is a thread about equal pay for women and I want my replies, dammit!!!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2015, 09:29 AM
You are probably a white man, there laddie. No one cares what you want. Off with you! This is a thread about equal pay for women and I want my replies, dammit!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
He is a white gay male, only recently has his high pitched voice been heard!
Lustylad's avatar is making me kinda gay.

Does that mean I get double equal pay??? Score!!!
He is a white gay male... Originally Posted by WTF
WTFagboy keeps fantasizing and wishing I was gay... then he gets frustrated and goes trolling down in tranny alley every night.

Lustylad's avatar is making me kinda gay.

Does that mean I get double equal pay??? Score!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Interested in a 3-way? Double the pleasure, double the pay!

Back on topic. WeaklyEndowed and Zanyzit think "fair pay" means if a woman works 77 hours and a man works 100 hours they should both be paid the same!
Does this mean the other whore and I in the double-pay 3-way can leave 46mins into the hour?
Does this mean the other whore and I in the double-pay 3-way can leave 46mins into the hour? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Let me check with the DOL and the EEOC and get back to you on that....

Seems as if they are avoiding hot women and gay men and only responding to us heterosexual males.

I have been arguing with these feminist 23% for ten years. Started out with HollyBrooks, then LaurenSummerhill, next was OliviaHoward....now it is CarloineDavenport and YummieMarie....they always hibernate when presented with these facts. Never do they acknowledge the variables. Originally Posted by WTF
So it was YOU who caused Holly and Lauren to disappear!

I hate you Ron Burgundy!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2015, 01:13 PM
Does this mean the other whore and I in the double-pay 3-way can leave 46mins into the hour? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Not if you are in a there way with lustylad...he will want the other whore to be a dude and he will have to stay the whole time!
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2015, 01:19 PM
So it was YOU who caused Holly and Lauren to disappear!

I hate you Ron Burgundy! Originally Posted by JustCause
lol
Wasn't me... i heard those feminist are now spitting out kids like a puppy mill on steroids. jawdrop:
HottNurse - WTFagboy is the only person who could possibly mistake my avatar for a "dude". Everywhere he looks he sees trannies. If you see that queer fuck, be sure to wear a giant strap-on dildo.
HottNurse - WTFagboy is the only person who could possibly mistake my avatar for a "dude". Everywhere he looks he sees trannies. If you see that queer fuck, be sure to wear a giant strap-on dildo. Originally Posted by lustylad
I'm not signing up for his defense team for he needs none of that. But I will say he's got an avatar history of his own that will make your mouth water. I hear tell that one of his avatars once caused the immediate withdrawal of 17 monks from the monastery. You just haven't been around long enough to have seen it.