Squirting.........

A full bladder will help. Originally Posted by NorthWood
Fucking hilarious
I don't think so, I peed first and still squirted ALOT! Originally Posted by bustyamy
actually turned me on about 14 years ago. i was nailing my coworker fuck buddy on her living room floor. Im in that thing like hoover vacuum. she then pushes me off saying something is happening down there. by now i climb back on top with all my might and hold on this time. i beat it up until she is wetting me up with all her love juice.

Now i was the man.

a couple years later, new chic in new city.....everytime she rode me, it was like water fall and midnight wolves howling. she got to grinding and shaking and screaming. Bammmmm bed was wet big time.

@ BustyAmy.... i am with you girlfriend. Glad you have experienced it.
actually turned me on about 14 years ago. i was nailing my coworker fuck buddy on her living room floor. Im in that thing like hoover vacuum. she then pushes me off saying something is happening down there. by now i climb back on top with all my might and hold on this time. i beat it up until she is wetting me up with all her love juice.

Now i was the man.

a couple years later, new chic in new city.....everytime she rode me, it was like water fall and midnight wolves howling. she got to grinding and shaking and screaming. Bammmmm bed was wet big time.

@ BustyAmy.... i am with you girlfriend. Glad you have experienced it. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Let me know when you are ready to get sprayed!!!
  • klutz
  • 09-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Just puked in my mouth a little.... a lot.
Just puked in my mouth a little.... a lot. Originally Posted by klutz
Open wide, I'll spray some in your mouth to freshen your breath
....and they wonder why their phones go crickets........heh
  • klutz
  • 09-25-2012, 12:51 PM
Oh dear god... gotta shower and brush my teeth just reading this.
Let me know when you are ready for some of my mouthwash! For you I won't mix much piss
for myself, I would have to disagree that it is pissing.
When I am thoroughly aroused, and about to cum, my pussy muscles clamp down, and feel like they are sucking back in. Just as I cum, it's almost like my pussy spits out.
It all comes from the pussy. Not the urethra.
And yes, Amy, it is fucking awesome!
I have never squirted! I would not know where to start in making myself squirt or even try to. Originally Posted by michellerene
GET AN HITACHTI WAND MA SET IT ON VIBRATE AND RELAX,,,

OR I'LL TEACH YA...WINK WINK
For you ladies who have squirted ... was the feeling distinctly different from peeing or when you squirted did you it feel just like you were peeing sans orgasm? Originally Posted by Licketyslit
A VERY DISTANCT DIFFERENCE READ MY REVIEWS PAGES BACK BUT I'VE DOWN GOLDEN SHOWERS AND THATS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN SQUIRTING BELIEVE ME I;M WEAK IN THE KNEES WHEN SQUIRTING WHEN PISSING HELL I CAN STAND AND PISS
.........HELL I CAN STAND AND PISS Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
A VERY DISTANCT DIFFERENCE READ MY REVIEWS PAGES BACK BUT I'VE DOWN GOLDEN SHOWERS AND THATS SOMETHING TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN SQUIRTING BELIEVE ME I;M WEAK IN THE KNEES WHEN SQUIRTING WHEN PISSING HELL I CAN STAND AND PISS Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
If you can hit a urinal...that's some talent.
  • linux
  • 09-25-2012, 02:39 PM
If I were bulimic I would simply open this thread whenever I was done binging on food.

Way more effective than a finger down the throat, I'd guess.

Also I wouldn't throw up vomit. It's throat gush. Comes from a magical place in the abdomen that contains throw gush. Hell of an orgasm.