Where ar e all the freaky openminded guys

It feels even better and keeps you fit))
There is nothing more wonderful then feeling a hard cock go deep over and over and over and finally explode in utter intense pleasure after one final powerful thrust deep into my very wet pussy)))
  • harry
  • 06-21-2017, 10:10 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Be still my uhh.... heart, yeah that's it!
My fantasy is one where the girl in the pics is the one who answers the door. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
..... and holding puppies
A little kink is always fun but I love guys who love aggressive all out fucking where I can feel his cock continually rub my clit and he feels my wet pussy grab his cock as he moves in and out!! Mixing hard deep old fashioned fucking with slow deep fucking for as long as possible is what hot loving is all about) we are both dominate and submissive as we fuck hard with lots of body to body contact!! It works up a very satisfying sweat in both)) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Great Sex is all about intensity and aggression))))
I'm sorry but I just can't take being tied up and whipped. My ancestors went through 300 years of that already.

On the other hand, I'm a bit of a sadist and I enjoy being the punisher as long as it's within my client's limits.

There once was a guy who literally let me put my whole foot in his ass.

He was awesome.
Well that escalated quickly. Originally Posted by Smokin
Hahahaaa!

My thoughts exactly.

~Kelly TNT
  • M4ww2
  • 06-26-2017, 09:09 PM
What about the guys like myself that like to be tied down, fucked, sucked, face sat on. Wouldn't mind being forced snowballed while restrained. Not much into the pain aspect but would really like to try some post o torture.
Great Sex is all about intensity and aggression)))) Originally Posted by Teagenluv
Yesssssss