When a member's reputation is being trashed, are you comfortable watching the lies?

Thanks everyone who posted. THIS THREAD WAS AWESOME!!!
It was like a Mexican soap opera and Jerry Springer had a baby! Haaaa
Best post: "How much was left on the food stamp card!" I SCREAMED when I read that!
Thanks everyone who posted. THIS THREAD WAS AWESOME!!!
It was like a Mexican soap opera and Jerry Springer had a baby! Haaaa
Best post: "How much was left on the food stamp card!" I SCREAMED when I read that! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Yet we never did get an answer to that question did we.
?

Interesting way of ignoring them... Commenting. On the threADs I ignore, I actually ignore. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
We are not ignoring THIS thread. This thread is good. Gentlemen Rendezvous and I meant we ignore the 'actual' threads where people accusing each other of things, being mean to each other, ya know...the drama. :-)
A good reputation on a hooker forum is like sitting at the "cool" table in the cafeteria of the psycho ward. Originally Posted by Hercules
Best statement on here! I love it!

We are not ignoring THIS thread. This thread is good. Gentlemen Rendezvous and I meant we ignore the 'actual' threads where people accusing each other of things, being mean to each other, ya know...the drama. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
My apologies. Thank you then for the comment.
Nice boobs Kaylee!!
Nice boobs Kaylee!! Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Thank you, pretty girl.
If all of you are waiting for Amber to do anything that doesn't help Amber you might as well go ahead and shit in your hand.

Everyone here should know that already.
I was waiting to be drafted.
I was waiting to be drafted. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Just wait. Jerry saved a special pick in the 3rd round for you I understand.