Nathan Phillips AKA Nathan Stanard!!

they can't help it IB they just want to be relevant, its amazing how they know so much about people they don't really know

Originally Posted by Hotrod511

You should take that statement to heart, and STFU.
LOL, just another of your lies. I asked for a source to back up your claims, and all you gave was a snarky answer, :"google is your friend".I was and still am looking for "facts"..
I went to a site which listed Marines who served in Vietnam There were a lot of Nathen Phillips, and I wanted to find the right one..
Originally Posted by bamscram
Google would have clued you in to how the lib-retard media was having to eat its words after Phillips was exposed as a Stolen Valor fraud.

You should take that statement to heart, and STFU. Originally Posted by bamscram
You should have checked out Phillips before you embarrassed yourself.
You weren't either .
How did you find which Nathen Phillips who served in Vietnam was the right one?
Not showing a link you are just blowing hot air as usual.
If you are shooting for bufoon of the year, you have my vote. Originally Posted by bamscram

RTM - Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

I direct a comment to Jackie, I don't need hot shit to comment. Jackie was in Vietnam. you or the rod weren't. Originally Posted by bamscram

RTM - Rudeness, Hostility, Disrespect or insults

Thank you valued poster!

Wake up must be on vacation?
You should take that statement to heart, and STFU. Originally Posted by bamscram
I'm not the one who is butt hurt and telling someone to STFU
Snowflake Alert. Some fucking guy beats a drum in front of a bunch of future KKK recruits wearing MAGA hats and the snowflakes on the right scream foul. Why don't you channel your tears toward the Catholic school who came out and apologized? Maybe they should have investigated for racial insensitivity. It was a group of Jews that was fucking with the future KKK members, not the Indian with the drum. Cant you guys get your story straight
Snowflake Alert. Some fucking guy beats a drum in front of a bunch of future KKK recruits wearing MAGA hats and the snowflakes on the right scream foul. Why don't you channel your tears toward the Catholic school who came out and apologized? Maybe they should have investigated for racial insensitivity. It was a group of Jews that was fucking with the future KKK members, not the Indian with the drum. Cant you guys get your story straight Originally Posted by themystic

its derogatory to call these kids "future KKK".

oh btw they are not jews, fake jews is what they are... got no ethopian blood in them!!!
Snowflake Alert. Some fucking guy beats a drum in front of a bunch of future KKK recruits wearing MAGA hats and the snowflakes on the right scream foul. Why don't you channel your tears toward the Catholic school who came out and apologized? Maybe they should have investigated for racial insensitivity. It was a group of Jews that was fucking with the future KKK members, not the Indian with the drum. Cant you guys get your story straight Originally Posted by themystic
Your portrayal is a complete distortion of the facts. The students handled Nathan Phillips quite well, and that should have been the end of the story. The event itself should never have been dragged to the level of national discourse. That you are so willing to falsely portray what really transpired is lamentable and shows how indifferent to truth society has become.

The reality is some troll in Brazil edited the video and using Russian style bots made the video go viral. And like red meat dangled before rabid dogs, the lib-retarded talking-heads in the lame-stream media took the bait and used the clip to create a "Fake News" event that dominated the "news" cycle for the better part of two days. It wasn't Nathan Phillips' attack on the students that is most despicable. No, it is the vicious attack on the students by the talking-heads in the lame stream media that is most despicable. Nathan Phillips is just the tool the talking-heads in the lame-stream media used to attack the students. It was only a matter of hours that they became aware that their tool of choice was badly formed and broken. They then began somewhat of a backtrack, but then they dug up a seven year old video of a different group of students to make new allegations. Then the talking-heads began to argue that the students had dressed too provocatively ignoring that that argument has long been dead as a justification for physical attack -- especially as it relates to women and rape. The notion that one's choice in clothing justifies bodily attack is asinine.

Once again, the hysterical left has allowed themselves to be trolled by foreign agitators. The students were innocent of the accusations made by Nathan Phillips and echoed by the talking-heads in the lame-stream media. Those among us who watched the whole video know the truth. Those who are still attacking the students choose to remain perpetually ignorant in the face of facts.
So true...the right gets so unhinged nowdays. Originally Posted by WTF
Please post some links...
He doesn't know his stuff. Originally Posted by themystic
There you go again...
More to the point, neither was the Stolen Valor jackass you keep defending: Nathan Phillips. Hotrod511 and I never lied and said we were in Vietnam. You got caught defending the cocksucker; so, now you're getting hysterically defensive. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah...it's VERY hard defending the indefensible.
That's a VERY tall order...now he has to work on getting that foot that's lodged securely in his mouth...OUT
Cant you guys get your story straight Originally Posted by themystic
Please, lead by example
Please, lead by example Originally Posted by bb1961
That he cannot do.. tm doesn't know his stuff.....
Yeah, why don't you do that...and a gift certificate for dental work Originally Posted by bb1961

You should have checked out Phillips before you embarrassed yourself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Some people just can't be embarrassed...it's call a shameless hypocrite!!