NCNS, BAD TCB, etc list?

Couldn't have said it any better.

I didn't get the impression he was actually implying you belong on anyone's BBFS list.

His claim is that there are no facts to support Homer's list which would make it fictional.

Based upon that he was spotlighting his point that if that fictional list, as he sees it were to be accepted than so would a made up BBFS list sticking yours and anyone else's name on it at random.

The catch 22 is he's claiming there are no facts while you claim the whole list is purely based upon facts. Originally Posted by Codybeast
Couldn't have said it any better. Originally Posted by txAustin202
I assume you received at least part of the truth earlier!
at least I hope so!
I actually have no problem with what you are reporting because you heard it first hand out of the other lady's mouth and you aren't hiding that you are the source. I however don't think 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand knowledge is credible.

I assume you received at least part of the truth earlier!
at least I hope so! Originally Posted by Absolutely
I actually have no problem with what you are reporting because you heard it first hand out of the other lady's mouth and you aren't hiding that you are the source. I however don't think 2nd, 3rd, 4th hand knowledge is credible. Originally Posted by txAustin202
Thanks for seeing thru the bs on this!
No bs for me to see through. I never had any vested interest. I was defending somebody else.

Thanks for seeing thru the bs on this! Originally Posted by Absolutely
I'll be the 1st to put myself on blast. I've inconvenienced a few gentlemen with a ncns before and I truely am sorry. As far as TCB during a session I have never had a complaint. Originally Posted by SweetBabyBeth