clock watching and time management

If you're hungry when you finish, offer to buy dinner. Originally Posted by npita
I have done this and had some great conversations and wonderful meals. We really enjoyed talking about the hobby and life in general.

Some ladies may not be happy I posted this, but there are those that do enjoy what they do and the guys they meet.
Exactly, and I just don't see the problem with this!
after reading 8 pages of post all i got out of this,is the sudden urge to have a women look at me wile turning the dial on a timer and say,ready,set GOOOO!!!!! then all hell breaks loose haha..
Exactly, and I just don't see the problem with this! Originally Posted by Still Looking
The problem comes from those that are only here for the money and don't like what they do. They go ape shit if they have to spend one more minute with us that what they are paid for.
The problem comes from those that are only here for the money and don't like what they do. They go ape shit if they have to spend one more minute with us that what they are paid for. Originally Posted by RickForFun
Amen Brother, Amen!
I think I'm just going to keep the alarm on. Originally Posted by incognito isis
You're being to concerned about time. Good rule of thumb. When he blows you go. I mean after that what else is there. Ya gonna sit around and talk. Talk about what. You're worried about being rude. The whole thing is rude. Here ya are in a strange house with a strange guy, getting ready to do something that is ordinarilly done between two people that actually know eachother.
  • gucio
  • 06-06-2011, 11:00 AM
I was thinking about the same thing but decided not to because some guys will flip out and call you a clock watcher if you ask them to leave within 15 mins. of their scheduled appointment end. They use alarmed timers at the bunny ranch. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
They also don't get my business.

I have discovered that it is far easier to spend money than to earn it.
There are plenty of sexy women ready to take my money so I choose who gets a repeat visit.
As of now my cell phone is burning up with text messages and I am having to manage whom to see, none of them see me for a set amount of time. Life is good.
I build some extra time into my rate, so I'm not upset when we go over. That way everybody is happy if we keep to an hour or go over. Oops, my little secret is out!
Can't stand clock watchers. I not saying anything about respecting ones time. I agree we as hobbyist should do that. If a provider says you had better hurry up we only have twenty minutes left thats what I mean by clock watcher. When they say that I immediately stop. I politely ask them to leave. I wait a day and do my review. I'm sure it doesn't bother them that I stop because they get to leave that much sooner but I'm not going to continue just to get a nut with someone I don't like. I do make sure my review is very clear about her being a clock watcher. Now on the flipside we as hobbyist need to realize just because she is not saying anything about going over doesn't mean we can take as long as we want.