blue line up 9-10-19

Foxy not there anymore? Originally Posted by Jtbc
She is still there, call ahead and get your hour of fun with the Sexy Foxy!!! What does the Fox say?

New line up coming Tuesday for October!!!
Good News: Tianna should be making in back soon and potential veteran Amp gal may make a switch to Blue. As always things Change so as soon as they happen I will confirm the dates.
  • Jtbc
  • 09-30-2019, 11:12 AM
Which vet? Wanna look up reviews
and potential veteran Amp gal may make a switch to Blue. As always things Change so as soon as they happen I will confirm the dates. Originally Posted by Ghostrider
is she potentially a Vet, or potentially going to switch to Blue?

I kid.. I know what you meant Ghost

Which vet? Wanna look up reviews Originally Posted by Jtbc
I prefer Ghost's innuendo.. if he names the Vet, and she doesn't show, who benefits from the rumor? I have seen too many premature announcements of this girl and that girl moving here and there, that I prefer to learn later, when and if it happens. I remember two times a "Vet" lady was announced as just having arrived, both exited in under 24 hours. and there has been more than a handful that never show up.
  • Aoi
  • 09-30-2019, 02:52 PM
Sure would love it if seven came to blue again...
is she potentially a Vet, or potentially going to switch to Blue?

I kid.. I know what you meant Ghost

I prefer Ghost's innuendo.. if he names the Vet, and she doesn't show, who benefits from the rumor? I have seen too many premature announcements of this girl and that girl moving here and there, that I prefer to learn later, when and if it happens. I remember two times a "Vet" lady was announced as just having arrived, both exited in under 24 hours. and there has been more than a handful that never show up. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

That’s the fact Jack! Chasing Vanessa, Bella, Crazy Star etc and trying to give people a heads up on where they would be always burned me. Never happening again.

AOI. It’s not 7 sorry...
You tell them Ghost Rider
They're not answering the phone again
  • Aoi
  • 10-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Is the phone down?
I just called. It worked for me. Delay on the new line up until the staff changes.
  • Jtbc
  • 10-01-2019, 08:29 PM
so, gold, silver, foxy, mia, scarlett, layna, lexy?
Penny, Jay, Vicky and Pepsi
  • Aoi
  • 10-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Perfeccccttttt
Not yet but that day is getting closer
I need me some Perfect Two.