Let's Get Back to Normal

It's not that I'm jealous, it's all he ever talks about. How many times was it brought up in this thread alone? Something about how he had 100k to blow and some other random crap about his degree. I just assumed it was advanced. I think he had mentioned having multiple degrees a few times, so one is probably advanced.
Only thing that guy has that’s advanced is brain cancer.
It's not that I'm jealous, it's all he ever talks about. How many times was it brought up in this thread alone? Something about how he had 100k to blow and some other random crap about his degree. I just assumed it was advanced. I think he had mentioned having multiple degrees a few times, so one is probably advanced. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

It appears to me that several of you seem to want to call him out on his education every chance that you have, plus his rifle collection. I imagine that he's quite proud of his education, as anyone who has one of his magnitude should be, especially with three Ivy League degrees. That's a pretty noble fucking accomplishment in my book. Also, Henry rifles ain't cheap. IJS
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 05:19 PM
Perseveration in the face of convincing evidence of non-efficacy - is One definition of 'Insanity"!
LOL, whut?
It appears to me that several of you seem to want to call him out on his education every chance that you have, plus his rifle collection. I imagine that he's quite proud of his education, as anyone who has one of his magnitude should be, especially with three Ivy League degrees. That's a pretty noble fucking accomplishment in my book. Also, Henry rifles ain't cheap. IJS Originally Posted by Lapdog
He's a known liar and bullshitter! He brags about it to get attention! Thats the only reason he is here!
It's like a bro of yours who just starts talking about how big his dick is and how good he can fuck. Like, go tell it to a dumb bitch, dude. That's gay as fuck. No one cares.

As far as my IQ, you show me a bag of $100K and I'll show you my IQ with degrees and everything ... You just make sure you have my $100K or it will be ugly for you if I waste my time because time is money to me. And I have plenty of money saved for bail money if necessary. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
I happen to be from a highly intelligent family. I didn't earn it. It was inherited. Yeah I do some dumb shit (almost 7,00 posts on a whore board) but when it comes to analytics that's how I make a living. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
But hey, if you want to meet a 6'4" man who doesn't care about beating the shit out of you if he doesn't get his money, I'm that guy ... Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
... I don't recall asking your white trash ass about a resume that hardly impresses me with your degrees. What colleges were those degrees from, you old geezer, LOL?

... Cool, homeboy says he has a degree in history, political science and European Studies LOL. Damn you must be broke as fuck. You should go get your money back for those bullshit degrees. You don't make any money off of those bullshit degrees. You're lucky to make $65K a year with those shit degrees. Nice try though, broke ass. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
It appears to me that several of you seem to want to call him out on his education every chance that you have, plus his rifle collection. I imagine that he's quite proud of his education, as anyone who has one of his magnitude should be, especially with three Ivy League degrees. That's a pretty noble fucking accomplishment in my book. Also, Henry rifles ain't cheap. IJS Originally Posted by Lapdog
All it takes is $100K and I'll meet anyone in person and I'll go home with my money. I'm not meeting any of these fools for free though. Pool your money together and pick one to meet me and I'll be there. Again though, don't worry about the degrees and my income if you don't have my money, worry about the beating you will get from me for wasting my time. I won't bring a weapon, but I will bring my fists.

Edit: I still don't know why I watch the sorry ass Cowboys. If you want to insult me, you should focus on that stupidity.

{staff note- #7 - Threats of violence or physical harm will not be tolerated under any circumstances. There is no place for that on this board.- CK}
Perseveration in the face of convincing evidence of non-efficacy - is One definition of 'Insanity"! Originally Posted by oeb11

It's like a bro of yours who just starts talking about how big his dick is and how good he can fuck. Like, go tell it to a dumb bitch, dude. That's gay as fuck. No one cares. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
You care, clown because you have brought it up multiple times in this thread.

Are you mad about that stimulus thread you started and I said it does not concern me because I don't even qualify for it? If so, tough shit and get over it. I meant when I said that $1,200 will not do shit for me so give it to somebody else who needs it. That wasn't bragging, it's just the truth.
All it takes is $100K and I'll meet anyone in person and I'll go home with my money. I'm not meeting any of these fools for free though. Pool your money together and pick one to meet me and I'll be there. Again though, don't worry about the degrees and my income if you don't have my money, worry about the beating you will get from me for wasting my time. I won't bring a weapon, but I will bring my fists.

Edit: I still don't know why I watch the sorry ass Cowboys. If you want to insult me, you should focus on that stupidity. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Ohhhh! Threatening members with violence! Thats a biggy!

Best Wishes
Eccie Worldwide
I have a new goal for this thread. I think it can hit 200 posts after the election... I just need to think of some really fucked up shit to get there. Fortunately, that will probably be easy for me to do thanks to Trump. With Trump's crazy ass, I may hit that goal before the election.
You care, clown because you have brought it up multiple times in this thread.

Are you mad about that stimulus thread you started and I said it does not concern me because I don't even qualify for it? If so, tough shit and get over it. I meant when I said that $1,200 will not do shit for me so give it to somebody else who needs it. That wasn't bragging, it's just the truth. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
lol I'm just pointing something out. I don't care about how much money you make. Tell it to a dumb bitch and get your dick sucked.
lol I'm just pointing something out. I don't care about how much money you make. Tell it to a dumb bitch and get your dick sucked. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Uhhh He goes the other way!