crude oil at lowest price since August

Shows you don't know a god damn thing, or just blind as fuck... You don't know about the 2 year OPEC deal trump made with OPEC? Jesus fucking christ, why the fuck do you think Opec wasn't increasing output until now?

You need to educate yourself you are making your self look stupid. Originally Posted by royamcr
... Didja vote for Biden??

### Salty
It didn't need to run for 2 years... 6 months to a year maybe.

They left out the part where Trump threatened to pull military aid from the Saudis... And he would clean up the Khashoggi assassination for them.
... Didja vote for Biden??

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
... See? .... We all thought so. ...

### Salty
It didn't need to run for 2 years... 6 months to a year maybe.

They left out the part where Trump threatened to pull military aid from the Saudis... And he would clean up the Khashoggi assassination for them. Originally Posted by royamcr

the deal needed to last for as long as America exists while all other nations grovel at our storm trooper boots while we implement the NWO America First Hegemony to rule humanity for all eternity

You gotdam right i voted for this idiot!!!!

Originally Posted by royamcr

bahahhaaaaaaaa
At least I'm not a dumbfuck traitor and voted for trump.
At least I'm not a dumbfuck traitor and voted for trump. Originally Posted by royamcr

you voted for Benedict R Biden, whoring out America at the border and at the world stage. anyone who voted for Biden didn't vote against Trump you voted against America. how's that workin' out for ya?
You are full of shit. Trump is the biggest piece of shit there is. You have to have shit for brains to vote for that putin pal.
  • WTF
  • 04-06-2022, 07:05 AM
you voted for Benedict R Biden, whoring out America at the border and at the world stage. anyone who voted for Biden didn't vote against Trump you voted against America. how's that workin' out for ya? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It is working out great for me!