Still looking are you threatening providers for BBFS?

• Qziz
  • 05-18-2012, 12:52 PM
"I didn't accuse you of anything, I just made a thread demanding to know if you did what I'm not accusing you of"
SL she was just jealous you are not spreading the wealth with her and can't fit in your T-shirts.

She is miserable and misery loves company....

Remember this being angry with someone is like swallowing poison and hoping the other person dies. Point of the saying is anger towards someone only hurts you not the other person. Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
Ok that was just rude ! She didnt point the finger at SL ...Hicks did as she posted in her thread ! So go jump down his a** instead !
  • Toyz
  • 05-18-2012, 01:32 PM
A suggestion might be for OP to ask for closure of this thread if you are truly convinced that you acheived what you set out to do...
Oh look who's offering advice on when to shut up !
Ok that was just rude ! She didnt point the finger at SL ...Hicks did as she posted in her thread ! So go jump down his a** instead ! Originally Posted by Atxitalianbella
I would have to say rude goes to the person who titled and started this thread.....

Then when he has support she backs down and says I was only trying to educate others to be safe.
SL,

You do know that I am not the one who accused you of anything, right.
Other people have. If it is hearsay and you have cleared your name why would'nt you just let this thread disappear? Why are you so defensive if you are sure you have convinced others that you are a good guy?

First of all, it is hearsay. You don't know me. Yet you started a thread about me! How many times does this need to be explained to you? How in the hell do you think you are to call me out based on what someone else said? Second hand I don't give a shit. Are you that incompetent or are you just looking for attention. Business a little slow?

Did you request this thread to be closed? Hummm how and why did it get reopened? I asked you to simply apologize for what YOU have done. If you don't want to GREAT! I tired of your ballet of senseless bull shit.

I could care less what you believe. Truthfully I don’t even owe you or anyone an explanation. Anyone with half a brain knows what’s going on here. Unfortunately not you.

If you say you don't do this and i say fine it's done, why do you have such a problem with me? I never accused you of anything. If you go back and read I haven't even insulted you the way you have insulted me.

OK, you not a fan of poetry, get over it!

Why would you insinuate that you have ill intentions with my safety in the same way that you allegedly threatened and caused the provider, who accused you of all this, to run off?

I simply asked you how you would feel if someone falsely accused you of something you didn't do. Then demand you explain yourself. Do your research before you open your BIG MOUTH! No one is threatening you, grow up.

Well I have been getting very strange calls lately. So all of this and your hypothetical threat is very suspect. If members think they can hypothetically threaten providers in a public forum I can only imagine what happens BCD.

Threat? My gosh your good... what else are the little voices saying?

If you know what kind of person I am, you will know I never had any intentions I am accused of when starting this thread. Remember that I am not the one who accused you of anything. If you have ill intentions towards me besides verbal insults (which I don't care about) you can keep that for yourself.
I know I will be safe and sound. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

I don't know you. Don't want to know you. I think about you right up till the time I hit the send button. Go sell crazy somewhere else, were stocked up here!
"I didn't accuse you of anything, I just made a thread demanding to know if you did what I'm not accusing you of" Originally Posted by Qziz
Now that is PERFECT! Bravo!
After a lengthy conversation with the OP, it has been decided that this one needs to be closed.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff